e-ATX motherboard computer in the smallest form factor possible.

Associate
I currently have an Enthoo Primo housing my eATX motherboard and watercooled loop.

Life was great until I had kids and now need to move the beast to a smaller space. The case is too large and I don't have the budget to build a smaller pc (Plus this one performance wise is still great for my requirements).

I plan to ditch the case and loop and move to a smaller case air cooled. Has anyone come across a case for this requirement that would work well? I accept that it will still be a midi tower but the smaller the better.

I require any bay devices and only need space for 2 SSD's & a GFX card (currently 980ti).

Any thoughts or ideas would be great!

Associate
I am also in search of a case, the Corsair 400C is actually quite small and also fits e-atx motherboard perfectly.

If you want something even smaller, you could have a look at Cerberus X PC Case.

Soldato
There are a couple of cube e-atx cases overclockers sell a Corsair one.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...-cube-case-black-cc-9011030-ww-ca-143-cs.html

There is another that I have it's called a cooltek jonsbo w2 but just done a quick Google and it seems to be discontinued now.

It's a compact case but cooling does suffer for it. If you have hot components it becomes quite a hot box as there just isn't enough fans to extract the heart away.

Soldato
What motherboard is it? Unlikely to be E-ATX unless its Dual Socket. More like CEB Form factor such as the X99-E WS :) Like someone else said there is a lot confusion with different manufacturers referring to their boards in different terms. Supermicro are a prime suspect for this.

Soldato
I am also in search of a case, the Corsair 400C is actually quite small and also fits e-atx motherboard perfectly.

If you want something even smaller, you could have a look at Cerberus X PC Case.

No it doesn't. It supports ATX and CEB form factor will fit as I have build a couple of hundred systems with X99-E WS. The only problem is with that is that the extra width slightly covers the cable grommets.

The motherboard I have is a ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10.

As I would also like to know.

Corsair Carbide 400Q Should be fine as its almost the exact same layout as the X99-E WS but more gaming orientated than workstation :) but that lovely 275R is almost he exact same dimensions and very cheap for that quality of case.

Back
Top Bottom