**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
UFC wanted a circus they got one. Insulting the mans family, his dad, attacking him a on bus with no consequences for Connor. Connor jumping into the cage at his mates fight, slapping a ref all unpunished. This is what they have allowed and this is all on them.

Thank **** he did smash him in the ring though!!

Soldato
Well, Connor attacked Khabib outside of the UFC, he and his team tried to label Khabib and his team as Jihadists and all that crap. To me, and most of us that's promotion, extreme, but that's Connor's style of promotion. Khabib didn't see it that way and wanted revenge. Stupid, but understandable.

When Hollywood (McGregor) meets real life (Khabib) I guess. He should have known better than to do the things he did to someone like Khabib, and just let the fight get hyped based on the spectacle it would be.

In the real world, Connor and his team would be dead, this was just Khabib's closest way of doing that.

Soldato
Connor attacked one of Khabib's teammates first from the looks of it, and the guy coming in that 'sucker punched' McGregor retaliated.

Soldato
As bad as Khabib's actions were, all I thought was McGregor got a taste of his own medicine, serves him right. He has done far worse with no real repercussions. Also he was calling Khabib some pretty insulting stuff in all the public appearances before the fight, some borderline racist things too. All the while Khabib was being respectful towards him and his fans.

I would have preferred to see Khabib win with honour, but there's only so much disrespect someone can take, especially with the non-stop booing. In the heat of the moment, just after a fight, it's not exactly shocking behaviour. Double standards if you ask me.

Also that guy Khabib tried to attack, looked like the type of person that needed to be choked out.

Soldato
As bad as Khabib's actions were, all I thought was McGregor got a taste of his own medicine, serves him right. He has done far worse with no real repercussions. Also he was calling Khabib some pretty insulting stuff in all the public appearances before the fight, some borderline racist things too. All the while Khabib was being respectful towards him and his fans.

I would have preferred to see Khabib win with honour, but there's only so much disrespect someone can take, especially with the non-stop booing. In the heat of the moment, just after a fight, it's not exactly shocking behaviour. Double standards if you ask me.

Also that guy Khabib tried to attack, looked like the type of person that needed to be choked out.

The guy was shouting abuse at Khabib after he won.

Man of Honour
So what exactly happened after? Wish I saw this live

Khabib jumped out of the Octagon and attacked Dillon Danis (one of McGregor's team).

Then one of Khabib's team jumped into the Octagon and sucker punched McGregor from behind.

Loads of other stuff too, but those are the main 2 points.

Soldato
Looked like he got attacked from both sides, first the guy infront of him in black and then immediately after from behind by a guy in red.

Pretty disgusting

Sounds like what McGregor's team did to one of Khabib's training partners at an event outside of the UFC.

Associate
It’s impressive that despite knowing exactly what khabib is going to do no one can stop him.
With that said I can’t see myself paying to watch any fight of khabibs , bit of a snooze fest

After watching Ferguson , a Conor / Ferguson fight could be a very good scrap

Back
Top Bottom