Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Not sure whether to get this on poverty PS4 or wait for PC release (if it's happening).

Or Wildcard option: Buy it and an XBox One X as I wish i went for XBox originally and ignore the fact that the next gen is likely 2020.

Soldato
A
Same here, Amazon shipping, just checked the status it says it is arriving today by 11 PM!, it's not unusual for us to get a delivery past 8 pm, I'm beginning to regret not ordering digital.:(
Yeah same here. My orders don't usually go "out for Delivery" until about 9:30am so I'm not worried, not home till this evening .

Anyone found the companion app yet? Can't see it on PLay Store.

Soldato
Same here, Amazon shipping, just checked the status it says it is arriving today by 11 PM!, it's not unusual for us to get a delivery past 8 pm, I'm beginning to regret not ordering digital.:(

Yep, mine is showing as the same. If it doesn't get to my house before I finish work, I'll be picking up a copy from one of the nearby supermarkets instead and Amazon can have their one back.

Soldato
Cant blame DF for doing there jobs. It's the viewers that then cant put the findings into context and start getting upset about it.
It's like their findings aren't surprising at all but some are still acting like some scandal has just been revealed.

It might be that a significant portion of console gamers aren't used to a tiered graphical experience like how it is on the PC for example.

They over analyse everything to a level that’s not needed for console gaming. Most people on a 50”+ screen sat 4-5 feet away will not notice most of what they find. People watch their videos and think unless they buy the latest and greatest the experience will be awful or the game will look awful which is not the case.

They do interesting videos but the way they super zoom, count pixels and compare is tbh far to excessive for consoles and maybe suited more to close screen pc gaming.

Caporegime
I didn't need to download a day 1 patch, is it already installed for those that preloaded, Im on the Xbox, my version is v1.01 I think.

Same for me, apparently the size should be over 100Gb but my version is 88.1Gb, I clicked check for update but it said I was on the latest version

They over analyse everything to a level that’s not needed for console gaming. Most people on a 50”+ screen sat 4-5 feet away will not notice most of what they find. People watch their videos and think unless they buy the latest and greatest the experience will be awful or the game will look awful which is not the case.

They do interesting videos but the way they super zoom, count pixels and compare is tbh far to excessive for consoles and maybe suited more to close screen pc gaming.

You’re kind of missing the point of their videos.

Man of Honour
Controls are driving me nuts. Square to pick up, then Triangle to pick up, then L1 to pick up. Make your damn mind up. I just went to pet my horse and ended up punching it in the face instead because L2 suddenly wasn't what I was expecting

Back
Top Bottom