• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Man of Honour
OP
i just leave it at +75mv in trixx which is 1.33v on the core. they run really cool anyway. i dont even think they use that much power either. my full system with [email protected] and 2x furys only pulled 895w peak from the wall. i was hoping for it to manage over 1000w tbh. maybe if i could unlock the cores they would use a bit more power.

@Kaapstad

large.P1010425.JPG.006f4d48b33436dc4071d1376e5489f0.JPG

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

Make Sapphire Nitro, Jumper118, Link, Date 24/03/2017
Make Sapphire Tri-X, chaosophy, Link, Date 20/11/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Spec-Chum, Link, Date 17/11/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, futang17, Link, Date 08/11/2015
Make Asus Strix, Rezident, Link, Date 25/10/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Ajaxx, Link, Date 16/10/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, IbaneZ, Link, Date 09/10/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, bake73, Link, Date 05/10/2015
Make Asus Strix, Sh4rkie, Link, Date 01/10/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, maonayze, Link, Date 23/09/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, r22snapper, Link, Date 10/09/2015
Make Asus Strix, BigDools, Link, Date 06/09/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Ajaxx, Link, Date 01/09/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, LoadsaMoney, Link, Date 14/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Radox-0, Link, Date 06/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, neil473, Link, Date 04/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, IainR, Link, Date 01/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Mr Evil, Link, Date 22/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Nutella33, Link, Date 21/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, sothur, Link, Date 17/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Lokken86, Link, Date 17/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, djtoltec, Link, Date 17/07/2015

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Fury Pro.

Permabanned
Saying Goodbye to a King

TY1yHhgh.jpg

My gaming experience over the last 20 months or so with the Fury Tri-x has been good, both the card itself and the driver support have been exemplary, I put my Fury on the MM a little while ago in anticipation of moving to Vega, With the card now sold and no Vega in sight I went for the only 500 series card available here at OCUK this weekend, The 4gb 560 from Gigabyte which as the pic shows is dwarfed by it's older sibling, I had planned on getting a new back-up card as my GTX8600 clearly isn't up to the task anymore so this is now it. It's sad to see the Fury go but here comes Vega, The King is dead, Long live the King.

los

los

Associate
Soldato
According to the specs, it should just fit into an antec isk600. Cases says 12.5" and fury nitro says 307mm. I have to take mine apart to change a couple of bits, so if I get chance I'll try and see if my fury nitro will fit in there. They are a big card though.
http://store.antec.com/isk-series/isk600.html
http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=B962294E-9DBC-470E-A817-46EC0AA5B14A&lang=eng

That would be great thanks, like the look of it too and should take my current PSU, only issue is it looks like they are going EOL

los

los

Associate
I can confirm it fits. It’s a bit of a pig to get in and out as all the cables for my psu were in the way, but I mananged it. I took a couple of pics as well, but I don’t know the best people to host with now? I use to use photobucket.
I didn’t look about who still sold it tbh, I’ve probably had it about 2 years.

Soldato
I can confirm it fits. It’s a bit of a pig to get in and out as all the cables for my psu were in the way, but I mananged it. I took a couple of pics as well, but I don’t know the best people to host with now? I use to use photobucket.
I didn’t look about who still sold it tbh, I’ve probably had it about 2 years.

That's awesome thanks for checking, it's a Fury nitro yeah, not a tri-x?

I will hunt one down if it definitely fits, how much breathing room do the fans have or are they right up against the case and all the panels be closed once it's in?

Not sure about pics I used to use photobucket too and never found a replacement would be good to see them if you find one

los

los

Associate
Yeah it’s definitely a nitro. There’s not a massive gap between the card and case. It does fit inside the case. The case does have some breathing holes on the side, can’t comment on temps though.

Permabanned
Hi, I'm interested in hearing what the driver support has been like for the Fiji cards over the last year that Vega's been around for.

I had my Fury pro for close to 18 months & the driver support during that time was first class, How is it now? Are the newer Adrenalin features fully supported? How often has a new games day one driver not supported Fiji properly when it's been okay for Polaris & Vega?

We're practically brainwashed to believe AMD are the good guys in this respect but how true is it?

Soldato
Hi, I'm interested in hearing what the driver support has been like for the Fiji cards over the last year that Vega's been around for.

I had my Fury pro for close to 18 months & the driver support during that time was first class, How is it now? Are the newer Adrenalin features fully supported? How often has a new games day one driver not supported Fiji properly when it's been okay for Polaris & Vega?

We're practically brainwashed to believe AMD are the good guys in this respect but how true is it?

All AMD cards the last 5 years are supported with current drivers, improving performance. Afterall all are based on same GCN architecture.

Permabanned
All AMD cards the last 5 years are supported with current drivers, improving performance. Afterall all are based on same GCN architecture.

They do still get support but I remember certain features in the new software package not being available with some of the 200 & 300 series gpu's just like Freesync's not available with the majority of the 200 series GCN gpu's & I'm interested in whether there's been any noticeable change in how Fiji's been supported over the last year which those of us not running Fiji anymore don't know about, Has there been issues where Fiji has had to wait longer for a fix than the newer 14nm products have? Stuff like that. They're all valid questions.

Soldato
They do still get support but I remember certain features in the new software package not being available with some of the 200 & 300 series gpu's just like Freesync's not available with the majority of the 200 series GCN gpu's & I'm interested in whether there's been any noticeable change in how Fiji's been supported over the last year which those of us not running Fiji anymore don't know about, Has there been issues where Fiji has had to wait longer for a fix than the newer 14nm products have? Stuff like that. They're all valid questions.

Low end 200 & 300 cards were based on older GPU gens that didn't supported freesync.
Hawaii, Polaris, Fiji and Vega cards are fine. When used the FuryX this summer waiting the Vega 64, had no issues.

Back
Top Bottom