BEAT THE REST: 8 PACK 3200MHZ 16GB DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY KIT CRAZY BLACK FRIDAY 24HR DEAL!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

So tomorrow at 9am on our TODAY ONLY (Homepage) we shall do a totally insane deal on our 8 Pack smash the rest 16GB 3200MHz dual channel memory kit at a totally insane price of £169.99

Now some of you might be thinking that is expensive, especially when were doing a 16G Dual Channel 3000MHz kit at only £99.95.
Those in the know will know how incredible this deal is because our 8 Pack range of memory, only use SCREENED SAMSUNG B-DIE IC, which is the absolutely highest quality IC on the market and yields the absolutely maximum overclocking potential, but not only that is also the most compatible IC on the market.

The Samsung screened B-Die is only available on 8 Pack kits and G.Skill Trident Z 3200C14 and above kits, it is exclusive to G.Skill and TeamGroup.

The difference is the G.Skill kits using the same IC start at north of £200 and much higher, I also personally feel our 8 Pack heatspreaders not only look nicer, but are absolutely higher quality for sure.

So if you want one of the very best memory kits on the market, a kit which many forum members here are running well beyond 4000MHz on Intel platforms and 3200-3733MHz on AMD platforms, this is the kit for you:

Team Group Dark Pro "8Pack Edition" 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C14 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - Black/ @ £169.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Team...3200MHz-Dual-Channel-Kit-Black-MY-08L-TG.html

TDPGD416G3200HC14ADC01, 3200MHz RAM Speed, CAS 14-14-14-31 Timings, 1.20-1.40v VDIMM, Lifetime Warranty with OcUK.

Only £169.99 inc VAT - FROM 9AM TOMORROW FOR ONLY 24HR !!!!

ORDER NOW

This is an incredible deal, its vastly cheaper than G.Skill kits using same IC and looks superior.
This is a forum heads up to make sure you guys do not miss out as this deal will go live tomorrow!

All our other Black Friday deals are live now, so feel free to browse and purchase:

OcUK BLACK FRIDAY IS LIVE, BROWSE NOW!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Rather wish I hadn't assumed that the initial reduction in price on that kit would be the only reduction, now. :/

If you grabbed one, just post in CS, we shall refund the difference if it was purchased from us at £188.99. :)
Had a little chat with TeamGroup and they have agreed to fund the difference to do a one day special to celebrate the success of the 8 Pack brand. :)

Caporegime
I really want to upgrade to 32gb but is there any chance I can actually get support on running these at advertised speeds?

DDrMHGL.png

OcUK Staff
Those screens tell us absolutely nothing!!! What platform, cpu, settings??? These sticks are working on everything so should be no issues at all unless on AMD with junk imc... Which is possible...

OcUK Staff
OP
I really want to upgrade to 32gb but is there any chance I can actually get support on running these at advertised speeds?

DDrMHGL.png

Though AMD is a more difficult platform and still some issues with all boards managing 3200MHz these sticks tend to be fine, hence their success.
There is three possibilities:
1. Faulty memory kit
2. Poor motherboard or BIOS version issue
3. Really bad CPU with poor IMC.

8 Pack has had these kits as high as 3700-3800MHz in AMD platforms I believe using Asus ROG boards and I think Gigabyte achieved 4000MHz with this kit in their Mini board.
Intel boards 8 Pack has achieved well north of 4000MHz with these kits. :)

Caporegime
Those screens tell us absolutely nothing!!! What platform, cpu, settings??? These sticks are working on everything so should be no issues at all unless on AMD with junk imc... Which is possible...

Sure, not trying to be a **** but I did make a post in your forum section :p Aware you're probably busy with other stuff

2700X/Crosshair Hero VII. Cleared CMOS + set the DCOP profile also just before running that.

(Full build pretty much here)
OjzIjtB.png

Though AMD is a more difficult platform and still some issues with all boards managing 3200MHz these sticks tend to be fine, hence their success.
There is three possibilities:
1. Faulty memory kit
2. Poor motherboard or BIOS version issue
3. Really bad CPU with poor IMC.

8 Pack has had these kits as high as 3700-3800MHz in AMD platforms I believe using Asus ROG boards and I think Gigabyte achieved 4000MHz with this kit in their Mini board.
Intel boards 8 Pack has achieved well north of 4000MHz with these kits. :)

Yeah I'm aware and tried to do my research before buying all the parts I did from ocuk above which I believed should have worked well with this, but not much luck and a lot of crashing.

OcUK Staff
So try 2933 with docp test... No cpu OC nothing else...

Then tune the dimms at 3200mhz...
So try proc odt around 60 ohms
Try gear down disable and 2t command rate. Try soc voltage around 1.15v, try dram voltage 1.4v
Also try flat 16 timings with tras 36....
Some imc can do frequency but not timings...
Remember infinity fabric is also one on one divider with mem speed so infinity fabric can also be limiting.

Caporegime

Try gear down disable and 2t command rate. Try soc voltage around 1.15v, try dram voltage 1.4v
Remember infinity fabric is also one on one divider with mem speed so infinity fabric can also be limiting.

Thanks

The settings below putting dimms to 3200, do I change them incrementally whilst testing again?

Also if higher timings end up working is that just a case of have to live with it and its an issue with cpu?

Soldato
If you grabbed one, just post in CS, we shall refund the difference if it was purchased from us at £188.99. :)
Had a little chat with TeamGroup and they have agreed to fund the difference to do a one day special to celebrate the success of the 8 Pack brand. :)

Ah, that's fantastic, I'll go ahead and do that now. Thanks Gibbo. :)

Caporegime
59bh10L.png

IfLaLvG.png

Try gear down disable and 2t command rate.
HOUreK5.png

Try soc voltage around 1.15v, try dram voltage 1.4v
V2fxOQ0.png

RVRuPQ5.png

See above in line @8 Pack, hope that helps.

I also reset everything back to default, did DOCP but just changed the timings to 16161636 and no errors after 7 hours so that seems likely the issue?
Sw33UDW.png

Soldato

I ordered a set a few day ago at the higher price just posted in CS. I'm tempted to get another set but how do 4 sticks run compared to 2 in a Ryzen setup?

Soldato
On mine 4 x 8gb run fine at 3200c14. I had to up cpu to 1.25v to make it stable again.

Previously I had 2 x 8gb running at 3333c14 by upping ram to 1.4v, cpu was at 1.2v. 3466 c16 also worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom