Stan & Ollie

Soldato
Nice Music Box reference at the end. Honestly not sure how I feel about this film even though I am a big fan of Stan and Ollie. I will probably watch it at some point just to see what it is like. Big Steve Coogan fan as well so hopefully he does the role some justice.

Caporegime
Nice Music Box reference at the end. Honestly not sure how I feel about this film even though I am a big fan of Stan and Ollie. I will probably watch it at some point just to see what it is like. Big Steve Coogan fan as well so hopefully he does the role some justice.
The film could be terrible, but it won’t lessen the geniuses that were the real Stan and Ollie. Everyone knows how amazing they were.

Soldato
Looking forward to seeing this . Was an avid fan of their films in B&W. My grandad had a whole collection of them I used to love watching them as a kid.

Commissario
Saw this at Bluewater today on my way home from work and really enjoyed it. In fact, the time passed so quickly that I thought it was only an hour long! It's made me want to watch old Laurel & Hardy films.

Back
Top Bottom