• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
Finally received my XS Max from the Vodafone Black Friday deal. Its lovely, however the screen has a fairly obvious yellow tint and seems to have a very noticeable colour shift when tilting the phone only a few degrees.
The colour shift results in the yellow tint disappearing and the white become perfect! I wouldn't mind if the shift was only at extreme angles but this seems to happen with the slightest of movements meaning its very noticeable in everyday use.

It seems to be a fairly wide spread issue looking at the forums. If it turns out I just have a dud does anyone know if I can I do an exchange in the Apple Store or would I need to arrange this via buymobiles.net?

Man of Honour
Mrs got her XR through the mobiles deal, it arrived yesterday. I have an X and I must say, the size of the XR feels perfect compared to the XS Max I have tried. First impressions are good, it's a nice phone.

Associate
Finally received my XS Max from the Vodafone Black Friday deal. Its lovely, however the screen has a fairly obvious yellow tint and seems to have a very noticeable colour shift when tilting the phone only a few degrees.
The colour shift results in the yellow tint disappearing and the white become perfect! I wouldn't mind if the shift was only at extreme angles but this seems to happen with the slightest of movements meaning its very noticeable in everyday use.

It seems to be a fairly wide spread issue looking at the forums. If it turns out I just have a dud does anyone know if I can I do an exchange in the Apple Store or would I need to arrange this via buymobiles.net?
Take it to Apple they should be able to help

Soldato
Phone is arriving today, but completely forgot to get a case.

On the whole, I hate phone cases - they feel really cheap and make the phone overly bulky.

What would everyone recommend? Something like the fabric Google ones would be great, or a nice leather one (though the Apple ones are quite pricey!)

Associate
I’ve always used the Apple leather cases, they look great and give good protection everywhere.. except the bottom bezel which can still get scuffed if you’re not careful. They look great though. Also, you tend to find the leather can become somewhat sticky over the course of a year compared to when new when it feels amazing.

I have the leather case for my Max. However I am currently trying the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case and I’m quite impressed so far. I’m not sure if I’ll go back to the leather case.

Back
Top Bottom