What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Just finished the latest series of Bosch, really fantastic and filmed beautifully in UHD, looks amazing on the Oled.
Nearly finished season 1 of outlander it’s watchable but nothing remarkable. Having said that, Tobias Menzies is brilliant but only appears so far in half of the episodes, and the female lead is watchable.
Next up counterpart.

Associate
Finally finished Luke Cage Season 2. Got more interesting towards the end but I was glad when the end came. It was just too long. Cut the season by 3-5 episodes and it improves.

All my attention is now of Agents of Shield Season 5 which is glorious. Absolutely loving it!

Caporegime
Saw the first episode of Black Mirror, very impressed. In fact, that's probably the most enjoyment I've had from watching a tv show for a long time. Generally speaking, though, I more into films than tv shows.

Soldato
Saw the first episode of Black Mirror, very impressed. In fact, that's probably the most enjoyment I've had from watching a tv show for a long time. Generally speaking, though, I more into films than tv shows.

The pig episode?

Charlie Brooker's prediction with that was surprisingly close to our ex prime minister :D

I think it's the second episode, Fifteen Million Merits which is my favourite.

Soldato
Counterpart S2 up to Ep3 - pretty gritty and i'm a little confused as to what is going on and who is who!

The Orville S2 - not much happened, but a good start and a couple of LOL moments. However, the Doctor and her family could be pushed out of an airlock for all i care.

Fear TWD - up to S3 Ep6 - really enjoying this, however, we seem to be on the alternate version of Hershel's farm atm. We need to get back out onto the road!!

Soldato
Oh, maybe it wasn't the very first episode of all then? Ahh, my bad.

Well seasons 1 and 2 were produced before Netflix got hold of it and have a distinctively british vibe to them and imo, are the best of the bunch. Not due to the british vibe, they're just better written.

Netflix got S3 onwards and it shows, the production is still great but it softens considerably, S5 has the latest "choose your own adventure" episode.

I'd highly recommend going right back to S1 if you haven't seen it.

Soldato
Just finished McMafia on iPlayer. Started watching it when it first aired but finally watched it through during the holidays. Really enjoyed it but the ending left me somewhat underwhelmed.

Not sure what's next but got National Geographics Mars season 2 downloaded.

Caporegime
Well seasons 1 and 2 were produced before Netflix got hold of it and have a distinctively british vibe to them and imo, are the best of the bunch. Not due to the british vibe, they're just better written.

Netflix got S3 onwards and it shows, the production is still great but it softens considerably, S5 has the latest "choose your own adventure" episode.

I'd highly recommend going right back to S1 if you haven't seen it.

Thanks for the info, will do. :)

Back
Top Bottom