What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Recently played Witcher 3. cracking game.

Just Cause 4 - Pile of repetitive yawnfest.

Subnautica - replaying as I never finished it but struggling to get back in to it.

X4 - again, struggling to put the time in, 4 hours so far and not finished the terrible tutorials. Hoping to get a few more hours in over the next few weeks to see if it's a worthy investment.

Associate
48. Really dipping in and out of gaming these days. Can easily spend hours and evenings messing around with many other things. Have a stack of decent games that I'm 50-80% through but haven't finished.

But right now I've gone back to Subnautica, deleted my old game and started from scratch. I'm having a determined push to get to the end of the story this time (if only I could stop base building at every point of interest!)

Didn't buy a single thing in the sales as nothing I'm interested in had a big enough discount so feeling quite determined to 100% some of the quality games I have.

Soldato
Right now, I'm still playing OW with the wife in the evenings which is fun, avoiding comp these days as it's just a **** show.

Gotten back into WoW again ready for mythic push on the new raid coming out.

Also started finishing Assassins Creed Origins, tried Oddysey but it's just boring, nothing about it is an AC game and it's beyond repetitive. I'm in the last few missions now in Origins and absolutely loving it. A much better story and overall more fun to play and explore.

Soldato
39 (but only for another month) :eek:

Subnautica - Best game I've played (and completed) in years.
Cities Skylines - Dip in and out every now and again

Looking for something new - Rimworld is looking appealing tbh.

Associate
39 (but only for another month) :eek:

Subnautica - Best game I've played (and completed) in years.
Cities Skylines - Dip in and out every now and again

Looking for something new - Rimworld is looking appealing tbh.

As you're such a fan of Subnautica, give Stranded Deep a go. Very similar feel, but not as scary (still has the odd moment though!)

Soldato
Taking a break from Destiny 2 til I can purchase the Season Pass.

Another one to add the list now that it has become available on Origin Access Basic Vault: Star Wars Battlefront II. So far the solo campaign is good and the multiplayer isn't too bad. Oh, and I turn 39 this year! :eek:

Hitman 2 is also on my playlist but I have only played about 30mins of it. Not yet mentally prepared to fully delve into it.

40 here.

I dip into Poker Night 2 which is a great game for chilling. For a bit of action: Street Fighter 4. You can pair a PS4 joypad to the PC via bluetooth so it make it feel like it's on the PS4. Also just started to play Planet Coaster which is a theme park sim.

Age of Empires 2

<3 This is probably my most-played game. Bought the original CD version in early 2000 (19 years ago, aged 21), then sold it at some point and got the Steam version around 5 years ago. Lots of new civs available if you buy the newer expacs.

I have Rimworld and it really appeals

I can vouch for Rimworld brilliant game.

I keep reading that as Rimmer World :D

Associate

PUBG most evenings with a mate, with the odd bit of CS:GO
Re-playing Resi 7 on new TV, also need to finish all the DLC
GoW 3 on PS4, recently completed 1 and 2 on PS3 as I missed them when they first came out on PS2
Some visual novel games on Vita (Steins;Gate and Psycho Pass)

Plan to start Fallout 4 before Resi 2 Remake lands if I have time

Associate
45 here.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Jurassic World Evolution
All the usual driving Sims with my G29 - AC, ACC, PC2, AM
Everspace
Hitman 2 - When its not crashing to desktop
Picked up Trailmakers in the winter sale and must admit, this is a great title

Beatsabre VR - Amazing fun

TBH, i got a tone of games in my library that i have countless hours sunk, sometimes just cant decide what i fancy so i resort to plan B - Netflix

Soldato
Taking a break from Destiny 2 til I can purchase the Season Pass.

Another one to add the list now that it has become available on Origin Access Basic Vault: Star Wars Battlefront II. So far the solo campaign is good and the multiplayer isn't too bad. Oh, and I turn 39 this year! :eek:

Hitman 2 is also on my playlist but I have only played about 30mins of it. Not yet mentally prepared to fully delve into it.

Same with Hitman 2, done the first 2 levels, but I'm going to go back and replay one weekend when I can afford the time to get lost into it.

Back
Top Bottom