Easyrider's Journey Into Phase...

Soldato
300 mhz on a 9900k is enough for me now,I just CBA with it all these days :p

Sadly an i5 NUC is doing it for me.

I fondly recall forcing a dual loop water system into the smallest case I could but OMG the time and money.

I had a photograph somewhere of a £2k bootfull when I went to OCUK many moons ago.. (2x 7800gtx sli when sli was shiny new and an AMD X2 lol) despite having a significantly higher income now my priorities have realigned somewhat.

To be fair all this hard tubing and tons of device specific and AIO coolers has taken the challenge out of it IMO.

Back in the noughties we were often using PTFE tape and aquarium pumps..

Kids these days :p

RJC

RJC

Don
I always fancied building one but time and money was the main issue! :p

Actually I have some R134a & 410a in the Garage hmm !

Caporegime
Sadly an i5 NUC is doing it for me.

I fondly recall forcing a dual loop water system into the smallest case I could but OMG the time and money.

I had a photograph somewhere of a £2k bootfull when I went to OCUK many moons ago.. (2x 7800gtx sli when sli was shiny new and an AMD X2 lol) despite having a significantly higher income now my priorities have realigned somewhat.

To be fair all this hard tubing and tons of device specific and AIO coolers has taken the challenge out of it IMO.

Back in the noughties we were often using PTFE tape and aquarium pumps..

Kids these days :p

I remember using Eheim pumps and old car cooler matrixes. Good times pencil modding mobile Barton's on NF7-S with BH-5 DDR then Opterons on DFI boards.

Back
Top Bottom