FIFA 19

Soldato
So I started my pack binge this evening gentlemen. 91 packs I had at the start; I’ll post up screenshots at the end.

Did 5 packs before tea and pulled an IF Thomas Pina, then carried on after tea.

So here we are 20 packs or so later, picks of the bunch so far are 86 Pjanic(20k) and Neuer(50k) or so :smashin:They were within 3 packs too :thumbsup::D

I’m keeping track of the best player in each pack, + anything else notable like a Hunter/Shadow card

15 packs later a Kroos! 40 packs down, 50 left to go

+5 Packs, holy **** a wild Dybala appears! 85 Kimmich in the same pack. 130k pack, that said, Dybala will work great at CAM behind my TOTY CR7 when he pops out

And i’ve just pulled myself a TOTY! De Gea has just popped out, currently going for around 800k! It seems a shame to not use him but, i’m Really happy with Neuer, and 800k is too good to pass up for a goal keeper.

34 packs still to go :)

Soldato
Last 15 packs left. I had a dry spell on the mega packs; 5 mega packs and a rare mega pack and nothing over an 83! :eek:

Other than that though i’ve Done well. In the TOTY DDG pack I also had an 85 IF Willian Jose and Verratti making that pack alone worth around 850k. Also pulled an 87 Keylor Navas, 86 Ederson, plus the earlier Neuer, Kroos and Dybala. Pulled some high rated keepers :p

Current rough profit this evening would be around 1.1m :D Might be going from two teams to one and adding in an icon at this rate :)

Soldato
And that’s a wrap, all packs opened. Lots of players now to sell. At the start of play I had 240k coins and now sit just under 1.3m with another 350k in ‘big players’ worth 5k or more, plus loooooads of other gold rares.

Going to keep a lot of the 85’s around for a few days, see if they come in handy with SBC’s (Bundesliga POTM, for example) fingers crossed for Lewa.

As I said all I wanted to do was make my 350k back and that has been massively surpassed :smashin:

And in the last 2 months or so, not a penny spent :D

Soldato
I've built myself this and am having great fun with it - Futmas Lukaku is absurdly good at CDM. Sadly Mbappe is on loan so I'll have to rethink him and Meunier at some point (can't afford to buy him). I change in game from 4-5-1 to the below 4-2-2-2:

Handanovic

Meunier-- Manolas-- Scream Caceres-- IF Kolarov

SMS-- Futmas Lukaku

Dybala-- Mbappe

Higuain-- Flashback Tevez

Man of Honour
Think I'm going to do POTM VVD, will be a 91 (?) rated with a winter upgrade, and I have enough untradeables to make it cheap enough. Not keen on any of the icons available (for the cost).

Soldato
Was planning to get Best last night but those plans are now on hold, Bale decided to show up last night, scored 8 in 3 games and was generally awesome... Will prob be rubbish today though!!

Soldato
Anyone tried the ibra flashback card yet rewards are not too bad so tempted. Just not sure how I will fit him ina team

Got him but typically Vieri has been on fire last night so Ibra hasn't seen much pay, packing to use in 433-4, Nedved LW, Rui Costa/Hagi CAM, Best RW then went swap ingame.

Would have been nice if they'd done flashbacks like icons where they get weak links off eachother.

I have him, he's averaging 2 goals a game at the moment. Turns like a tank and has quite slow acceleration but overall it's a very good card for very little coins. :)

Turn with the fake pass/skill modifier, just like in FUT 12 then!

Soldato
I'll probs some him on at some point.
My teams very balanced at rhe moment so don't want to change it too much.
Mertens has played 19 scored 14 and assisted 11 and icardi has played 29, scoring 24 and assisting 12. Seem to compliment each other very well. Playing 442 with Potm hazard lm rttf cuadrado tm, dembele and naingolan in cms have bailly and Manolas at cb and an IF keeper called olsen from roma. Not very good rated keeper and not brilliant stats but at 6ft 6 he stops more than any other keeper I've used so far in game and I've used the majority of top rated non icon keepers.
I'll do the ibra sbc and he can go on the bench, next upgrades will be getting the in form versions of the players I have and hopefully the fut swaps dembele

Caporegime
it's ridiculous when all a player has to do is have ronaldo in his team pass the ball to him and just mash the shoot button. guy had zero skill what so ever but i lost 3-2 just because he had ronaldo in his team.

Back
Top Bottom