FIFA 19

Soldato
Has anyone used baby Crespo or prime Kluivert?

Baby Crespo would let me get full chem with my Flashback Tevez into a team, Costa 570k at the minute.

Prime Kluivert I had on loan for a few games and carried me; currently around 850k

Or any other suggestions for icons

Soldato
Currently half time in a match vs a full icon squad. I'm deservedly winning 2-0. Feels like the game is trying to let him back into it.. I'm having to make every tackle 2-3 times and I've hit the post/bar twice since going 2 ahead (with green timed bull shots).

Beat him 3-1. Horrific experience.

The game is so scripted it’s unreal

Soldato
Damn the lucky SOB I've been doing lots for him. Currently 15-2 best ever record to this point with the addition of TOTY KDB and Prime Raul. Coincedince I think not, Raul scores some pure cheesy goals.

Soldato
He's not fun at all and sometimes frustrates me being sort of clunky but if you give him half a chance he scores every time. Can't grumble he's got a ridiculous goal to Game ratio

Man of Honour
Don’t you dare put across the fact this game might be pay2win, how dare you.

You're just as likely to have your superior player advantage flushed down the drain by the dodgy gameplay. I just struggled horribly against some guy with discard golds, he wasn't even that good.

Fuji pulled TOTY Mbappe from an upgrade pack on his RTG. IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE GUYS! :p

The FIFA guys are rinsing so many packs though, people in general seem to be getting quite a few from the upgrades. But not me. :p

Caporegime
You're just as likely to have your superior player advantage flushed down the drain by the dodgy gameplay. I just struggled horribly against some guy with discard golds, he wasn't even that good.

What a superb game to pump money into then :cool:

I’ve been playing drafts to get a go of some of the TOTY cards. I’ve used NeyNey and Mboopi so far and it’s really cemented the fact I won’t be playing competitively anymore, don’t get me wrong they’re incredibly fun but so overpowered it’s ruined going back to their normal cards and having to come up against them.

Permabanned
First go at the weekend league and at 6 games in all I can say is that I hate it :rolleyes:

Loaded teams, people playing all sweaty and other rubbish ways of winning and players are just second to everything. Absolutely terrible. Won't be playing again, a break from online for a bit and then I'll stick to Rivals if at all.

Don
OP
First go at the weekend league and at 6 games in all I can say is that I hate it :rolleyes:

Loaded teams, people playing all sweaty and other rubbish ways of winning and players are just second to everything. Absolutely terrible. Won't be playing again, a break from online for a bit and then I'll stick to Rivals if at all.

Rivals I don't find any different, harder in some aspects as you're only playing players equal to you so its 50/50, at least with WL you get a decent run at the beginning before it all goes wrong :p

Don
OP
Get what you mean. Tbh if I knew they were releasing the Ibra SBC I wouldn't have got him, I'd have done Best prime instead. That being said can't really complain with how the team's playing:

Baby Best - 32 games, 32 goals, 12 assists. **** knows what that would be with his prime version!
FB Ibra - 28 games, 26 goals, 21 assists
Prime Raul - 28 games, 20 goals, 24 assists
TOTY Marcelo - 7 games, 6 goals. Played as a CM in a 41212 narrow.

I've got 700K in the bank at the moment. Think I'm going to save for TOTY Kante. :)

Last game brought up 500 wins on my account. Record of 500-20-194. Not bad but I'm definitely not as good as I was a couple years ago.

All them games, are they just WL? You told me not to play Rivals, practise what you preach!

Soldato
So, new team:

2wnoADl.jpg

4231 - Fernandinho or Fabinho will go to CB, Marcelo to CDM, and Militao to left back, I don't use them to attack much and he seems fast enough and decent defensively. Also allows Casillas to be tried. I do have better RB's in the club but chem is a slight issue.

I used untradeables mostly for VVD, and got about 150k back from the packs, so he cost around 180k in total, which I thought was decent, especially if he goes up to 91 next month.

Lovely looking team man, interested to hear how it plays.

Back
Top Bottom