FIFA 19

Soldato
So, new team:

2wnoADl.jpg

4231 - Fernandinho or Fabinho will go to CB, Marcelo to CDM, and Militao to left back, I don't use them to attack much and he seems fast enough and decent defensively. Also allows Casillas to be tried. I do have better RB's in the club but chem is a slight issue.

I used untradeables mostly for VVD, and got about 150k back from the packs, so he cost around 180k in total, which I thought was decent, especially if he goes up to 91 next month.

I don't get it,, there are better Brazilian/icon CBs who play the position better than Fernandinho or Fabinho, why not just use one of them & start in 5221?

Man of Honour
I don't get it,, there are better Brazilian/icon CBs who play the position better than Fernandinho or Fabinho, why not just use one of them & start in 5221?

Well Fernandinho is a red inform for starters, who would you recommend instead of Fabinho at CB/CDM for around 200k then?

Soldato
Well Fernandinho is a red inform for starters, who would you recommend instead of Fabinho at CB/CDM for around 200k then?

I'd bench one of them for 89 Thiago Silva if it were me. Fernandinho is too small for CB, Fabinho just seemed to wander a bit too much when I used him there when Ramos (surprisingly) got sent off.

Don
OP
Are you referring to my record or the player stats? All the stats for those players are from just WL matches.

It was your overall record :)

I really wish they would have better stats for the game, offline/online, all games have stats for everything now and all EA muster up is your overall record and top scorers/assists etc in your club, what about ALL the players you've ever had? What formation served you best? Goals scored/conceded, what minute etc etc.

Soldato
It was your overall record :)

I really wish they would have better stats for the game, offline/online, all games have stats for everything now and all EA muster up is your overall record and top scorers/assists etc in your club, what about ALL the players you've ever had? What formation served you best? Goals scored/conceded, what minute etc etc.

The start I would also like is total player goals say you buy Mertens, later sell & Re buy, for the new card to show stats for that card and that player overall.

Soldato
6-2 so far, played some decent FIFA actually, one of the losses; I rarely ever rage quit but the guy crossed three times and scored every single one so couldn't be arsed.

I hate that crap. I can put 20 crosses in and not score one but you can guarantee when my opponent puts in his first cross it will be a a goal and more than likely be Lucas and he will be out jumping Blanc.

Soldato
Well I'm well and truly broke, both in game and in real life :o

But this is the team, for now its just incremental upgrades.

H6J1Ov6.jpg

I could stick Hazard in on 7 chem to play CAM and move Mbappe to striker, still toying with ideas.

Next step will be CL Live Fabinho, then depending on the price either TOTY Varane or better striker to lead the line.

Soldato
Played a couple more, 8-4, loss due to a DC. ARGH.

Spent the rest of the night grinding the Ligue 1 packs still, best pulls being Fekir and Falcao. Doing this tomorrow and WL is going to be one hell of a slog

Man of Honour
Lovely looking team man, interested to hear how it plays.

Thanks, yours is better still though!

Quick roundup after 10 WL games (9-1):

• Casillas - the fastest keeper I've seen, not the biggest though but hasn't made any errors so far, surprised as I thought he'd be bad
  • Militao - doing the job at LB despite having a 2* WF, no complaints, very solid and fast with shadow
  • POTM VVD - noticeably better than his 87 SIF, very pleased, Alexander-Arnold very good too, feels like Walker mostly
  • TOTY Marcelo at CDM - wow, Kante and Pogba rolled into one, with insane passing and a great shot - absolute bargain
  • IF Fernandinho - a smaller Fabinho, pretty good
  • TOTY De Bruyne - jury still out due to his price, great passing and shooting, not sure he feels as good as I hoped, but there are certainly plenty of positives
The attackers I've had for ages, but they are versatile, untradeable and do the job against any defence.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on the new players too. I really am impressed with Marcelo, with Anchor he has no weaknesses IMO. Sure, he could be taller, but he's fine.

Soldato
Well I'm well and truly broke, both in game and in real life :o

But this is the team, for now its just incremental upgrades.

I could stick Hazard in on 7 chem to play CAM and move Mbappe to striker, still toying with ideas.

Next step will be CL Live Fabinho, then depending on the price either TOTY Varane or better striker to lead the line.
Rids tell me about mbappe. I’m going to pick him up when his price decides to come down to something more reasonable. Also Neymar a decent upgrade ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to grind enough coins for a TOTY De Gea but purely as an investment - do you think this would work out or will there be too many people doing it? He’s around 790k and can see him rising to near a million out of packs. Plus he might drop during lightning rounds later

Or should I grind more coins and get Marcelo??

Caporegime
Really can’t decide if I should do ibra or not help?!?

Had cr7 for the weekend, was great but rest of team was so poor so I sold him again.

Ibra is quite similar to CR7 really, more clunky though and stamina is a worry if you want to start him, then there’s linking him. Funnily enough CR7 still scores more headers :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom