What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Started to watch the current season of Luther, impressed so far but only watched the first episode as yet.
Coming to the end of season one of Sneaky Pete, Amazon show, and overall it is quite entertaining. Got season two lined up and I believe that are going to make a third.
Even tho we have Prime we often forget to watch what Amazon offers.

Associate
I'm only halfway through season two of Travelers, have to wait on the GF to watch with - need to find something she won't like in the meantime. I didn't notice F is for Family season 3 already dropped so probably that :)

Soldato
Just finished watching all three series of The Inbetweeners over the last week or so, some real belly laughs and a he'll of a lot of cringing during those nine hours!

Soldato
Started to watch the current season of Luther, impressed so far but only watched the first episode as yet.
Coming to the end of season one of Sneaky Pete, Amazon show, and overall it is quite entertaining. Got season two lined up and I believe that are going to make a third.
Even tho we have Prime we often forget to watch what Amazon offers.

Don't miss out on Startup or Bosch on Amazon Prime, both are great!

Soldato
Just blasted through You on netflix. very good.

The moment he is watching the other stalker watching the main girl in the bath was pure genius...how dare she..she's a pervert.

Soldato
@rotters haha yes :D

Just starting Designated Survivor, it seems good but can't help thinking he should just go all Jack Bauer on them to bring them into line.

I felt this was terrible, I watched up to the season 1 break (10 episodes?) but the plot was too far fetched and JB's character was a really weak role (and yes even trying to forget about the fact that he should go Jack Bauer at any moment).

Man of Honour
Finished watching season 1 of The Terror this weekend on Prime. Loved it, brilliantly done and acted, looking forward to seeing what season 2 has in store, 2nd season has George Takei in it apparently , so thats one immediate plus :)

Soldato
Just finished Travelers. Interesting and compelling take on time travel, it's limitations and paradoxes.

Just started watching after reading this thread. I don't know what it is about American TV shows but why are the actors always so 'gushy'. I can't explain it in a wall of text but they always seem to over act. "Are you okayyyy" in a real cheesey style. It's the only thing I hate about american shows. Must just be an accent thing but British shows just feel much more gritty and real.

Still it looks a promising show so looking forward to watching more.

Caporegime
Just started watching after reading this thread. I don't know what it is about American TV shows but why are the actors always so 'gushy'. I can't explain it in a wall of text but they always seem to over act. "Are you okayyyy" in a real cheesey style. It's the only thing I hate about american shows. Must just be an accent thing but British shows just feel much more gritty and real.

Still it looks a promising show so looking forward to watching more.

A. Travelers is great (I'm halfway through season 3)
B. It's not a US show :p
C. I've really enjoyed it, and am a bit in love with Marcy

Back
Top Bottom