£7000 water cooled Budget

Associate
Looking for something based around a water cooled threadripper, want water cooled graphics cards, enough ability to future proof for the next 10 years. Needs to be able to run all games, simulators, Autocad, rendering etc with capacity to spare.

I also want it to be as quiet as possible. Best spec will be ordered asap, build photos online.

Soldato
I would forget about trying to future proof for 10 years as that isn't going to happen.

Also with a £7K budget I wouldn't rush into buying unless you know exactly what cpu is best for your needs i.e Do you need one with lots and lots of cores, or is single core performance more important ? Some software might not be able to make use of a 12 core for example so going with a 12 core TR4 would be a waste.

Soldato
Looking for something based around a water cooled threadripper, want water cooled graphics cards, enough ability to future proof for the next 10 years. Needs to be able to run all games, simulators, Autocad, rendering etc with capacity to spare.

I also want it to be as quiet as possible. Best spec will be ordered asap, build photos online.

run through the Rendering programs you use as well as the simulators please.

also what resolution you'll be gaming/rendering to?

Associate
At that kind of budget a dual system might be your best option, what makes a great workstation setup is not the same as a great workstation setup. What professional software you use is critical to get the right, if it’s rendering does it support CUDA acceleration for example or can it use the integrated GPU?

But a system for 10 years, that I’m afraid is pretty much a non-starter!

Back
Top Bottom