NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
I think the Chiefs will be too much for the Patriots, I'm less confident in picking the winner of the NFC game. The Saints were sloppy last week against the Eagles and came so close to losing, they'll need to up their game against the Rams. I reckon the Rams will win by running the ball effectively like they did against the Cowboys.

Soldato
i'm going for chiefs v saints, i wouldn't be surprised if the pats came through, but after the ways he's played this year i'd like to see mahomes at the superbowl.

looking forward to seeing how much the saints bully poor peter's this time :D

Soldato
It's a shame the NFL don't put one of the Championship games on on Saturday and the other on Sunday, like they do for the Wildcard and Divisional rounds. The AFC Championship game is on so late I won't be able to watch it because of work on Monday. I know the scheduling is done so that they can get the biggest possible US audience, but considering they're keen to expand their global appeal you would have thought they'd maybe think about that too.

Soldato
goff is playing to form under pressure when he can't get an early throw in, not sure gurley is fully recovered so wouldn't be surprised to see anderson get a lot of the carries.

hekker got to love him, quality throw think goff should ask for lessons :D

Associate
im a rams fan and i think the saints will win this. but that really shouldn't be allowed, are they that worried about the rams that they have to get the crowd to put them off?

Soldato
im a rams fan and i think the saints will win this. but that really shouldn't be allowed, are they that worried about the rams that they have to get the crowd to put them off?

saints don't need the crowd , but you play all year for no1 and home field advantage so you make the most of it, fair play to the saints crowd their giving it their all.

another drop from gurley, already gave up 1 interception ............

Soldato

Nothing wrong with that, it's always been and always will be. If Rams don't like it they should have done the business in the season and got a better record than the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom