The Grand Tour

Man of Honour
Quite easy to do here in the UK:

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/pages/spec-3

Just buy a 2018 with mag ride, buy the 350 Ford Performance lowering springs, set of light wheels or spec the factory forged wheels, 350/Ford PP anti-roll bars and of course the supercharger kit if you want the horsepowers. Should be possible for under 60k. :)

:) one problem (well 4), 2 dogs, 2 kids. It was more of I'd have that if I could :)

Man of Honour
Cracking 2nd episode so far, only 30 minutes in and it can only get better!

Couple of the jibes about a certain South American product were a bit lame the first one was kind of funny but especially the second time Clarkson mentioned it was quite lame.

Soldato
Well it IS what Columbia is famous for :D

It's still dangerous in places, but the country is a LOT better than it used to be. Their main cities are pretty safe now.

Soldato
I’m getting tired of the forced situations. I know it’s fully scripted but sometimes it’s just footage to fill time.
Give Hammond a super size truck, send him to navigate through narrow old town streets, whilst there happens to be a ‘lights on’ ambulance and a tribe of fruit pickers trying to pass through. At least try and make it believable :rolleyes:

Soldato
Wasn't over keen on episode 2 compared to the first, whilst some great views there was just too much scripting and fakeness without interesting enough cars to balance it out.

I’m getting tired of the forced situations. I know it’s fully scripted but sometimes it’s just footage to fill time.
Give Hammond a super size truck, send him to navigate through narrow old town streets, whilst there happens to be a ‘lights on’ ambulance and a tribe of fruit pickers trying to pass through. At least try and make it believable :rolleyes:

Blah blah blah. You know you don't have to watch it. I tend not to watch programs I don't like. Instead I watch programs I do.

Soldato
Blah blah blah. You know you don't have to watch it. I tend not to watch programs I don't like. Instead I watch programs I do.

Wow, calm down. I was about to quote those exact two bits saying I was a little in that direction too. I preferred ep 1 to ep 2 too and the thin streets was a little forced. I wasn't really sure what the donkey bit was too? How does that mean we don't like the show and shouldn't watch?!?! We should only post all praise all the time?

Back
Top Bottom