NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
I want Rams to win but Brady will sit in the pocket and just gradually pick apart the Rams secondary as he always does.

Goff, whilst as good as he is this early in his career, has the odd few mistakes in him which Brady doesn't usually make

Associate
I really want the Rams to win. Maybe then Kroenke will see a team becomes more profitable when they win trophies and decide to invest in Arsenal.

However, I can't see past another win to add to Brady's collection

Caporegime
I really want the Rams to win. Maybe then Kroenke will see a team becomes more profitable when they win trophies and decide to invest in Arsenal.

However, I can't see past another win to add to Brady's collection
That’s the reason I will be supporting the rams.

The hope that the taste of success breeds more desire for it in him.

COME ON THE RAMS!!!

Soldato
I think it will be a pretty close game, but the Patriots will edge it. I would like to see the Rams win it though, just because it would be back to back SB losses for Brady and co :D

Soldato
A brilliant D performance is not what you expect from the Rams, lack of Gurley is a big strange too.

Still can't call this one, could go either way.

Edelman is just a beast in the playoffs

Soldato
They smash each other, someone throws it, someone catches it, nobody is any better off, repeat?

I don't think you're watching American Football...

I said 27-23 before the game started and my mate says "No way, both teams go over 30 points...". Yeah, maybe not!

Surprised at Brady on their 4th and 1. Not a high percentage pass. (I liked them going for it, but expected a quick out from the slot or backfield)

Back
Top Bottom