Moving Departments - New Challenge at OCUK

OcUK Staff
Hey Everyone,
For most of you that know me I have worked at OCUK in the technical support department helping customers where I can nye on for the last 10 years. During this time I have looked after a lot of things from returns, tech support, reviews, Facebook, Trust Pilot, the forum and much more.

Recently I was approached and offered a new role in the company which I have subsequently accepted so within the next month or so I will be making the transition into a different department.

Just so you are aware when I move into the new department I will no longer be providing support on the forums anymore but it no way means I won’t be present still speaking to people, I will still be here at OCUK and active so if I do have the time I can jump in and do my all as normal.

I would like to thank everyone over the years who I have worked with in the technical department and all the customers I have helped throughout the role here.

All the best to everyone

Best Regards

Bailey

Caporegime
Hi Bailey, many thanks in the past and I hope you enjoy your new job.

Whom would be taking on the mantle on returns now then? It's a pretty important job as the customer service reputation lives and dies with the after sales support.

Soldato
Recently I was approached and offered a new role in the company which I have subsequently accepted so within the next month or so I will be making the transition into a different department.

Good luck! You've set a high standard and I'm sure your successor will meet it.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Too late, he's beyond caring he's goooooooone ;) :p

'grats @Bailey :cool:

giphy.gif

Soldato
I just wanted to wish you all the best :)

I'm also hoping standard's don't now drop, as the primarily reason I shop at Overclockers is the customer services!

Back
Top Bottom