Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
True but having driven TTRS and R8's around, the R8 got way more attention and for whatever reason females absolutely love the things and they tend to know less about cars, but they can see it looks different and probably also see it looks a lot more expensive.

Yes heading towards me from a distance I think to myself is that a TT or R8 approaching, but once it is closer it is very easy to tell its an R8 and from side and rear profiles there is no confusing the two.
Audi have sold a lot of R8's also so if it helped them sell more TT's then I guess its been nothing but a huge success.

But yes its similarity to the TT is a touch off putting, but having driven both the public certainly respond and point at the R8 a lot more, no doubt a lot of public recognition is simply due to Iron Man films, guess that helped Audi sell a few......

Not Iron Man, but 50 Shades of Grey. The women will think everyone who drives an R8 is Christian Grey with a kinky sex dungeon back at their apartment.

Soldato
The s2000 went at the weekend, replaced with this :)

very enjoyable so far, nice to have some creature comforts again :)

hg9qieO
UmmqniZ.jpg

Soldato
The s2000 went at the weekend, replaced with this :)

very enjoyable so far, nice to have some creature comforts again :)

hg9qieO

Looks great, a lot of car for the price these things go for these days, Just having a look at AT at the newer cars 18 plates, and can't help think the 09's and up look much better than the newer cars, The front bumper looks like a more modernised 350Z losts it aggressiveness. It's like an SE vs M-Sport kind of thing.

Soldato
Very nice :)

Always fancied one of these, just not sure I could face the fuel bills :p

taking it steady commuting its not too bad, if you drive spirited then yes its a different story.

drove my 44 mile commute yesterday sitting at 70 and returned ~30mpg better than I was expecting, its not dropped to around 20 due to smiles per gallon needing to rise

Soldato
taking it steady commuting its not too bad, if you drive spirited then yes its a different story.

drove my 44 mile commute yesterday sitting at 70 and returned ~30mpg better than I was expecting, its not dropped to around 20 due to smiles per gallon needing to rise

Not too bad considering power and engine size then. It's a 3.7 litre V6 isn't it?

Caporegime
Thats better than my 1990 I6. And you have an entire 1.2 litres and 120HP more, while also being 300KG heavier. I know tech has moved on but thats actually a little depressing. :D

But then, the new 5.0 Mustang gets better fuel economy on a run than a 370Z so... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom