FIFA 19

kdd

kdd

Soldato
817-B8-DE2-B30-C-44-C8-812-D-337442-BC8-E1-A.png

dice rolle
Should i get Courthois for this team?

Any suggestions for potential replacements for Saul/ Rakitic?
I am a big fan of Modric at cm, he has been amazing for me tbh

Soldato
Smash it, normal shot, timed finish, its all I've got.

Some people saying low drivens.
Honestly some of the misses I recorded this weekend have been pure comical. I'd make a montage if I could be bothered. Not enjoying the game post patch, somethings got to give with regards to either ai defending, drop back and finishing.

Associate
Finished Gold 1 first time but finding game really boring after the patch, struggling to score goals when people are using drop back tactic in every other game. Shooting is so random after the patch.

Soldato
The game barely resembles what it was when I had my Serie A side, too many good cards in the team seems to add too much pressure! Genuinely was gonna go make my old 100k Serie A team last night! :D

Caporegime
Nope, takes 10 seconds to get one.

Extinct basically means any card you can't just pop on the market and freely pick up without faffing around. Sniping can be a nightmare for people on certain connections as you'll always be beaten by someone with better response times to the servers.

If you don't mind me asking which division you play in and also what rank do you normally finish in Fut champs.

He's an elite player despite never finishing there, he doesn't have the team or free time on weekends to compete but he's battered everyone on a normal FIFA tourney on here 6 years ago or something...

Soldato
Extinct basically means any card you can't just pop on the market and freely pick up without faffing around. Sniping can be a nightmare for people on certain connections as you'll always be beaten by someone with better response times to the servers.

No it doesn't, it means it no longer exists :p I've sniped a few lately and it's taken 10 seconds each time. Same with hunter cards. Git gud an snipingz init fam.

Caporegime
No it doesn't, it means it no longer exists :p I've sniped a few lately and it's taken 10 seconds each time. Same with hunter cards. Git gud an snipingz init fam.

On FIFA it does, otherwise no card is extinct as some oblivious soul who doesn't follow the market will always list one up.

I have no issues with sniping myself, that isn't the point... and saying it like some cockney chav doesn't change things :p

Soldato
On FIFA it does, otherwise no card is extinct as some oblivious soul who doesn't follow the market will always list one up.

I have no issues with sniping myself, that isn't the point... and saying it like some cockney chav doesn't change things :p

Trying to change the meaning of extinct doesn't make it true ;) it's easy to grab one even without being a master sniper.

The card can sometimes be hard to buy, but let's not change the actual meaning of words :p

Caporegime
Trying to change the meaning of extinct doesn't make it true ;) it's easy to grab one even without being a master sniper.

The card can sometimes be hard to buy, but let's not change the actual meaning of words :p

I wasn't arguing the literal definition of the word, in FIFA it's common to use it for something you can't freely get on the market and will regularly give you no results when doing a search.

Soldato
I wasn't arguing the literal definition of the word, in FIFA it's common to use it for something you can't freely get on the market and will regularly give you no results when doing a search.

Nope sorry. I'm not having it. Extinct means it no longer exists. Going by your definition we could still be able to find a dodo if we keep trying?

BTW I've just been messing with you :p

Back
Top Bottom