FIFA 19

Caporegime
So this just happened with Ibra, i dont know how you can tell on power but i assure you it wasnt very powerful maybe 2 bars, i guess the arrow would be way above the bar if i overpowered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6I6Pz0Jwek

Its just literally so bad, i beg for another patch.

maybe you are new? FYI they nerfed timed shooting so that it should be turned off

Soldato
Hmm, tweet from EA saying if you did a Prime Icon SBC and they get a "moments" SBC you'll be able to use it in the upgrade SBC, why do I get the feeling it'll need....additions?

Soldato
maybe you are new? FYI they nerfed timed shooting so that it should be turned off
Lol, non of the above were timed. The replay shows the power bar as standard.

As for his first being good, laughable that a broken mechanic is easier to score than a 1 yard tap in. Arrows pointing the goal with a striker who's alleged to be the best in the game. Even if I had timed any of those shots they should be going in but I've mentioned a while ago I turned it off since the patch so yeah, non of the clips were timed. I do know they have been nerfed massively hence turning it off ages ago.

Caporegime
Lol, non of the above were timed. The replay shows the power bar as standard.

As for his first being good, laughable that a broken mechanic is easier to score than a 1 yard tap in. Arrows pointing the goal with a striker who's alleged to be the best in the game. Even if I had timed any of those shots they should be going in but I've mentioned a while ago I turned it off since the patch so yeah, non of the clips were timed. I do know they have been nerfed massively hence turning it off ages ago.

i've said in the past on here skills need nerfing and people on here said no they don't

now you are complaining against a skill goal.

Soldato
i've said in the past on here skills need nerfing and people on here said no they don't

Never did I say anything about skills or once complain about Them. You can tell you've had some time away from the game however if your assuming that skill moves is the same as the shot having more chance of going in or to a player by doing an El tornado first. Skill moves do need tweaking, the repeatable drag back and la croqueta certainly though I'm not against skill moves. Infact I could deal with the El tornado goals if the standard shots that have been well worked also went in, the problem is the same as the bicycle kicks at the start of 19 where as they had more success being scored than standard 1v1s.

The game is bland having to break down 10men to then miss sitters that's down to RNG for them to counter and get lucky or do a El tornado for a goal that theoretically is a once in a life time thing.

Caporegime
Never did I say anything about skills or once complain about Them. You can tell you've had some time away from the game however if your assuming that skill moves is the same as the shot having more chance of going in or to a player by doing an El tornado first. Skill moves do need tweaking, the repeatable drag back and la croqueta certainly though I'm not against skill moves. Infact I could deal with the El tornado goals if the standard shots that have been well worked also went in, the problem is the same as the bicycle kicks at the start of 19 where as they had more success being scored than standard 1v1s.

The game is bland having to break down 10men to then miss sitters that's down to RNG for them to counter and get lucky or do a El tornado for a goal that theoretically is a once in a life time thing.

the skill move leading up to the shot (the flick up) is what has caused the goal. not the shot itself but somehow that flick makes the shot more powerful. so IMO it's the skill move that has caused the goal.

same for el tornado cross it's not the header that is the issue it's the skill move which flicks the ball up for the cross. therefore again it's the skill which has created the goal rather than the cross or the header.

they need nerfing as like you say they are ridiculous but that mbappe goal is a lot less cheese than timed finesse ever was.

Permabanned
the skill move leading up to the shot (the flick up) is what has caused the goal. not the shot itself but somehow that flick makes the shot more powerful. so IMO it's the skill move that has caused the goal.

same for el tornado cross it's not the header that is the issue it's the skill move which flicks the ball up for the cross. therefore again it's the skill which has created the goal rather than the cross or the header.

they need nerfing as like you say they are ridiculous but that mbappe goal is a lot less cheese than timed finesse ever was.

I think its the volley shot, rather than the skill move itself.

Caporegime
So you spend 1.5 million doing Shevchenko, then have to spend 2.5 million doing Shevchenko Prime Prime.....

They keep outdoing themselves this year with silly promos, pretending it’s proper content. Many of the cards are unusable, and flashbacks that are actually fun and engaging for people are either garbage or too expensive.

The only one you consistently see used is Ibra...

It’s the El Tornado that creates the goal, otherwise people wouldn’t bother setting the cross up that way.

Tbh I haven’t seen it as frequently as I thought I would in Div 3.

Caporegime

yeah but volleys tend to be much more powerful shots in real life anyway. they are also easier (with technique) to ping into corners making them unsaveable (real life). however you don't see people flick them up themselves for a volley (that is extremely rare) rather someone else has flicked it to them.

Associate

So if you don't like some thing in the game or you can't do it then just remove it from the game. I bet 95% of people who wanted finesse shots removing from the game must be those who couldn't do it. Having said it that they did need nerfing but only red/yellow, no scopes and the ones which were too far from the box.

Caporegime
Yes but the skill move itself is only the setup, its not the skill move itself that adds anything to the shot, just the flick up volley part.

It clearly adds to the shot as it changes the position the final volley is taken from, if it was just flicked up it would likely have been intercepted as it’s rubbish.

I’ve seen Bateson doing it on stream and score quite a few of them this way.

Soldato
One thing I don't know is how people do the really quick flick ups for self setup overhead kicks etc...enlighten me someone!

Cech SBC done, Hamsik in the mega pack, hardly "great" but will help out in the Nedved SBC!

Caporegime
So if you don't like some thing in the game or you can't do it then just remove it from the game. I bet 95% of people who wanted finesse shots removing from the game must be those who couldn't do it. Having said it that they did need nerfing but only red/yellow, no scopes and the ones which were too far from the box.

no they weren't it's a terrible way to play football even on a console.

all you had to do was hit a timed finesse and it was a goal 99% of the time. ridiculous as how often do you see people scoring 6 curled shots from 35 yards out in a single game?

Soldato
Timed shots were over powered. Agreed, although I do feel a well positioned finesse shot should go in though timed or not. For me just nerfing timed finishing wasn't and isn't the answer the game is so unbalanced without timed finishing. All its done is encourage AI defending and drop back counter attacking play. It gives no incentive to play any other way, the way the shooting is now is so random and out of the players control its even less skilled than before. I literally feel like I'm playing squad battles online now, it's no fun which is a shame, I'd much rather have fun and it be a goal fest then the way the game is played currently.

Back
Top Bottom