FIFA 19

Associate
no they weren't it's a terrible way to play football even on a console.

all you had to do was hit a timed finesse and it was a goal 99% of the time. ridiculous as how often do you see people scoring 6 curled shots from 35 yards out in a single game?
It's a game in the end of the day not real life football. It needs to be more enjoyable. I am winning as much as I was before the patch but its a lot less enjoyable experience. Nerfing finesse shots to the ground made game unblanaced. Even perfectley timed finesse shots inside the box don't go in. They have made finesse shots complete RNG now.

Permabanned
Timed shots were over powered. Agreed, although I do feel a well positioned finesse shot should go in though timed or not. For me just nerfing timed finishing wasn't and isn't the answer the game is so unbalanced without timed finishing. All its done is encourage AI defending and drop back counter attacking play. It gives no incentive to play any other way, the way the shooting is now is so random and out of the players control its even less skilled than before. I literally feel like I'm playing squad battles online now, it's no fun which is a shame, I'd much rather have fun and it be a goal fest then the way the game is played currently.

I literally have no issue shooting, dont feel its that random at all. I do have timed finishing turned off, if i point towards goal and shoot it goes in near enough that direction 9 times out of 10.

Soldato
You should maybe try playing different games then you would understand the lingo.

First meta now rng. Next you will be asking what smurfing is

Having a life & a kid I don't have time to play many other games, and when I do I usually try to avoid the lingo & interaction with the kiddies that play it, so enlighten me...

Ree

Ree

Associate
next update.

409b93a50977f82adbd5082b69a6f7b3.png

Man of Honour
What a great update. :o

I hope they do one more big patch and sort out AI defending, and perhaps bring some more consistency to shooting among other things. Apparently they're focused on FIFA 20 though, so no more patches...

Caporegime
WTF is smurfing?

As usual, Sonny has just brought it into this thread because it's a term used in other games he plays (Destiny, CSGO). I don't think I've ever heard it used for FIFA, even on the official forums or Reddit.

It's essentially de-ranking yourself so you can play against easier opponents. Doesn't really work for FIFA as Division Rivals means nothing and WL resets every week and you have a limited number of games to make a rank.

Back
Top Bottom