What watch do you wear?

Soldato
In love with this at the moment.

DYvWoMJ.jpg
wrIIc7A
Lovely watch and digging the domed glass. :cool:

Soldato
Nice. I've fancied getting one for a while, but I'm a bit concerned about the watch to wrist ratio being a bit off.
It's a big watch (42mm) but not too big if that makes sense, however the BR 01 at 46mm is too big for me.

Beautiful watch, congrats :)
Any chance of some wrist shots please?
Will try and remember to grab some when next on.

Associate
M&S £25. Thousands of years ago my mother bought me an Omega for my 21st. Still got it but the time keeping is rubbish compared with my M&S chronometer.

Soldato
M&S £25. Thousands of years ago my mother bought me an Omega for my 21st. Still got it but the time keeping is rubbish compared with my M&S chronometer.
I'd be very surprised if it's a chronometer if it cost £25. The certification for that would mean such a price would make them lose money, I'd suggest.

Man of Honour
Hast the Omega had a service recently in its thousands of years of use? Lousy time keeping usually easily remedied.

Associate
Picked up this UG the other month and it has just got back from being serviced.

It is a Italian railway conductors watch, UG were commissioned to make them back in the late 60's. It's such a cool watch from an iconic brand for not too much money.

52272330_2215426855453197_5617025350133176995_n.jpg

dod

dod

Soldato
Associate
Strangely enough so did I, didn't commit for the Sellita either yet.
I really want them to build the blue one, I'll go for the white if that doesn't happen though.
The blue has been confirmed according to comments on the Kickstarter page :)
I was looking at the same ones lol either white or blue.
I'd like the ratcheting clasp and maybe the additional 12hr bezel as well.
There's been some discussion of possibly slightly thinner cases for the sellitas and display backs too.
I think if there's a chance to slim the case down, even by fractions of a mm, I may upgrade

Last edited:
Associate
I think it's just a poll for the blue, along with a couple of other colours, could be wrong with that though :)
I think the poll will be for additional colours.
Nick posted saying blue was confirmed.

[Edit] I've just upgraded to the sellita based on the most recent comment from Ross. He says he's definitely looking into a slightly slimmer csse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom