**NEW GEN 6 OCUK TECH LABS COOLERS inc 92MM**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Asetek have recently updated the AIO coolers to Gen 6 meaning that we can now launch our refresh on the popular OcUK Tech labs bundles.

The Gen 6 pump offers an improved thermal performance and quieter operation over the previous generation.

Included in this launch is the new 92mm AIO cooler which is suitable for small form factor builds. The cooler has been designed with the Dan cases in mind meaning these are fully compatible.

The cooler holds a 15mm thick fan which is a Noctua fan on the bundle but can be changed to any up to 15mm thick fan. If you wish to add a thicker fan to the rear of the cooler and your case will allow it then this can also be done. The cooler only comes with the screws to attach the radiator to the case and attach a 15mm fan to the cooler.

Below are the refreshed bundles:

OcUK Tech Labs 92mm Extreme CPU Liquid Cooling Upgrade Bundle @ £82.99 inc VAT

OcUK Tech Labs Extreme All In One CPU Liquid Coolers offer high tier performance at epic price points to cater for all CPU overclocking requirements.

Only £82.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Tech Labs 240mm Extreme CPU Liquid Cooling Upgrade Bundle @ £89.99 inc VAT

OcUK Tech Labs Extreme All In One CPU Liquid Coolers offer high tier performance at epic price points to cater for all CPU overclocking requirements.

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Tech Labs 360mm Extreme CPU Liquid Cooling Upgrade Bundle @ £119.99 inc VAT

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
As these are assembled to order is there any option to buy them without the £17 Noctua fan? As for anyone planning to use a different one it's a bit of a turn off.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Unfortunately we are not allowed to sell the cooler without the fan on any of the Asetek coolers that is Asetek's terms. I have asked the question anyway to see what they say. The cooler has been designed with the Dan case in mind and that means it uses a 15mm thick fan as a 25mm Fan will not fit under the tubing. You can fit a 25mm on the back but it makes the cooler too thick. The cooler also only comes with screws for a 15mm thick fan meaning you would need to source screws for a 25mm yourself.

There are very limited 15mm thick 92mm fans available.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
The Asetek units are the same unit used by more than half of them. Some will still be on the old Gen but the new Gen 6 offers a slightly better performance maybe a couple of degrees and is quieter.

Asus and Nzxt use Asetek coolers. Corsair use asetek as well on the none Platinum coolers as they have gone back to using Coolit for those models.

Man of Honour
The Asetek units are the same unit used by more than half of them. Some will still be on the old Gen but the new Gen 6 offers a slightly better performance maybe a couple of degrees and is quieter.

Asus and Nzxt use Asetek coolers. Corsair use asetek as well on the none Platinum coolers as they have gone back to using Coolit for those models.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
@Robbie_G

I'm thinking of the 360mm AIO, how does the build quality and cooling ability compare to the best out there? It'll be for a Ryzen 2600X :)

Better coldplate and better impeller for the most part.

You can currently get the Corsair H150i Platinum (360mm) on that rainforest place for £115. I think that the OEM one at £130 is a little expensive imo.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
As these are assembled to order is there any option to buy them without the £17 Noctua fan? As for anyone planning to use a different one it's a bit of a turn off.

I have been struggling to find a black 92mm fan that is 15mm thick that isn’t a server grade noise turbine.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
You can use a regular thickness fan if you're not using a Dan case.

Hi,

Yes you can use a 25mm fan on the rear if you wish but the cooler does not come with the screws to mount that size fan. At the moment we are only offering this bundle as we have limited quantity. We are currently looking into further options but that will be a few months before we have anything.

Soldato
Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
The ID Cooling I have spoken to the distributor here in the UK and he says he can't get them in quick enough but maybe when the next batch lands roughly June time. We are also working on a fan ourselves for the next batch.

Akasa no longer stock that fan.

Soldato
The ID Cooling I have spoken to the distributor here in the UK and he says he can't get them in quick enough but maybe when the next batch lands roughly June time. We are also working on a fan ourselves for the next batch.

Akasa no longer stock that fan.

good luck! love to see a 15mm of Silent wing 2 ... damn would be impressive

Gee

Gee

Soldato
@Gee seems Platinum series are made by CoolIT

OCUK Tech and Corsair Pro use 6th Gen Units

Sorry that's what I meant, the H150i Pro.

Are you suggesting the Corsair is better because its not!!!

No, I didn't say that. They're identical units (both Gen6 Asetek), but one is £15 cheaper with RGB (if that's your thing) and better fans (ML120's - OEM is Sunon).

Soldato
Hi @Robbie_G. I was about to pull the trigger on one of the 92mm AIO units (and pre-order the Dan A4). The store says all options for the Asetek are in stock, but when I add the AM4 variant to my basket, it shows availability as "Pre-Order". Is this just because the kit has to be put together by OcUK Tech Labs, or are you actually out of stock?

Back
Top Bottom