Clash of Clans

Soldato
u have 4 accounts ? i find 1 is enough ! lol is that spread over 4 phones as well?

I'm running 5, but with Supercell ID it's really easy to swap them between 1 phone and 1 tablet.

I had 3 accounts for the longest time, but after my 18 month break I decided to add a couple more so I could do wars and level up my one man clan a bit. Winning around 2/3rds of them with a max th6, th7 & th8. My th9 is close to max, just grinding out the last few walls, and my main is a relatively fresh th12.

I'm glad I came back to the game but don't play as much as I used to, which was getting on for obsessive amounts. Up to 16 hours a day when I could, but the multiple hour wait times up in Legends back then just killed the fun for me so I walked away.

Soldato
we've had a lot of new recruits, they are like TH8-TH10
we do have a few TH12s ive noticed in today's CWL

u have 4 accounts ? i find 1 is enough ! lol is that spread over 4 phones as well?

Lol nope just the 1 phone, supercell ID as mentioned above, enabled me to resurrect my dead accounts.

I hardly use the accounts though, have 3 in cwl but only do war attacks on them and that's about it really. We're in Champions League III and have just done enough to stay up rather than drop back down to Masters League.

Soldato
I'm about to bow back out of the OCUK clan. Having left for a year or so and now been back for around 6 months, it hasn't been a happy return.

The coordination of wars is still really, really poor. There's little meaningful interaction, and what is coordinated is quite often ignored. Chat is pretty dead - it isn't the community that it once was. These issues, combined with the new focus on rewarding pay to play mean that people who used to play for pretty much free think that it is ok now to pay £60+ a year to keep ahead. That's fine if they're fine, but it isn't for me. Good luck chaps.

Soldato
Thanks Greg, you will be missed.
I know once that passion to play goes then it’s time for a break; be-it short, medium term or forever.

Associate
heads up, just kicked a few people out , if you start playing the game again, post here and ill let you back in :)

cheers

I think i may have been one of them.

I Was on deployment from October so didn't get to play whilst away. Got back in Feb but haven't really been on . I'm struggling to find the time. If i get back into the game I'll let you know and request to rejoin.

Soldato
mean that people who used to play for pretty much free think that it is ok now to pay £60+ a year to keep ahead.
I still won't pay !!!

I too don't like the current pay as go model for games. I would much rather the system be like it used to be where you would pay £30-£60 for the game and then you could play it without any pay walls. [The good old days :) ]
Sadly though that time has passed and now the trend is In App Purchases and Monthly Passes to unlock access to the best rewards.

I'm comfortable paying £5-£10 a month to play a game which offers challenges to unlock rewards. I don't drink, smoke, have no gym membership and spend £0 on coffee, so gaming is my thing.

My current challenge is my 7 year old son.
He started playing Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Boom Beach and a load of other iOS games a few years ago but got bored with them when the waiting time increased as he leveled up and I wasn't going to spend hundreds on gems to fast track upgrades.

Now he's into Fortnite and the same applies, except this game takes up a notch with daily skins, emotes, wraps and pick-axe visual upgrades - all of this has a value of approx £100 per day with no added in game benefit.

Oh the joy :/

Soldato
I'm comfortable paying £5-£10 a month to play a game which offers challenges to unlock rewards. I don't drink, smoke, have no gym membership and spend £0 on coffee, so gaming is my thing.
:/
Snap, £5 a month to progress faster is worth it imo.
Just gone to th11 and its very handy to upgrade a little faster and cheaper

Gary in game

Underboss
Started playing again after 728 days off, am I ok to join the clan, may take a few weeks for me to get back into it and learn how to raid again. So wars not essential if its ok to sit them out. Cheers

Yes of course your welcome in

What's your trophy count at present?
I'll have to drop so you can see it

Please put your forum name when you join, so I can let you in because we are keeping players trophy level high now

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom