• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Caporegime
Yeah me, finally got round to putting it on today
IMAG0991.jpg

Just a FYI, the original back plate fits too
Your image is broken Pete, but glad to hear all is well. :D

Associate
Mine is at the local deliver depot, in thinking it will deliver tomorrow...?

Meh, something arrived for me, the guy of aliexpress store did split the order in 3 packages, there's two at the royal mail to be collected and paid tomorrow. That was 4 packages in total, 3 were taxed with £11.. Probably the 4th one will also be taxed. Well, stills cheaper than getting everything here in UK.
Now I'm already disgusted, Amazon "Prime" is taking now two days to deliver 5L distilled water and 3 fans for me, so, even if I want I cant rush the assemble. God damm Amazon.

Hope you'll get yours asap! This awaiting kills :D

Associate
I have decided to bite the bullet and ordered a bunch of EK parts and block yesterday. Will build my first ever loop over the next few days. This chip deserves a good push and I think I can crack some forum records with it as it’s a gem

Associate
RVII has dropped to cheapest £550 / €639 in Germany.

I expect it to drop to below €600 soon, and stay around there. Can't remain too high with Navi not long off.

Soldato
Your image is broken Pete, but glad to hear all is well. :D

Odd as works for me, anyone else not see it ?

What's the temps people getting under water, Mine appears high compared to what the 64 run at.

Superposistion makes it hit high 60's .

I've reseated it twice too.

Back
Top Bottom