Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 16th April 2019]

Caporegime
True, it’s all very interesting. It makes a nice change for everything to be so hotly contested for once.

It’s gonna be a last day shootout for both the title race and top four imo. I hope your nerves can stand it :D

Soldato
Well, Brighton are looking like they are in the **** now. Not that long ago, I would have pegged them as being safe and Cardiff as being doomed. Still, at least one club are making a fight of it to stay in the Prem. Fulham and Huddersfield have been dire.

Would prefer Brighton to stay up; but looking at their 5 remaining fixtures, they've got; Wolves, Spurs, Newcastle, Arsenal and Man City. 4 of those, I'd expect Brighton to get nothing..

Cardiff have 2 games they are likely to lose and 2 they could pick up points; against Fulham and Crystal Palace.

Maybe Cardiff's terrible goal difference will be their undoing..

Caporegime
Has anyone seen that picture doing the rounds of the bloke who attacked Grealish?

Villa fans caught up with him and he has the most horrific looking facial slash I’ve ever seen. Truly sickening. Looks about half inch deep. Can’t post it here as it’s too grotesque.

Caporegime
Well, Brighton are looking like they are in the **** now.

Even though they have a game in hand their remaining fixtures are horrific, only match they look like getting a win out of is Newcastle. Cardiff have Fulham and Palace which you would fancy them getting at least 3-4pts on current form.

HUGE win for Cardiff last night and showing they are up for the fight under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom