time to burn the house down

Associate
If that is a black widow spider then I am sure you need to contact the council. They are dangerous.
We had spiders in the house. I was told to place conkers (from a horse chestnut tree) in various rooms. I was skeptical, but it did actually work. Can't explain why though.

Soldato
If that is a black widow spider then I am sure you need to contact the council. They are dangerous.
We had spiders in the house. I was told to place conkers (from a horse chestnut tree) in various rooms. I was skeptical, but it did actually work. Can't explain why though.

The conkers just stop you from seeing the spiders so they can get on with spinning some people sized caccons...

Caporegime
This post reads like he’s in the UK. I didn’t they had councils as such in the US.

Soldato
Baby! Just be glad you don't live in Australia.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom