FIFA 19

Soldato
Elite sucks anyway. Totw is always gash and high rated golds are through the roof.

I'm still just getting to 14 with my untradables like the past 4 weeks. Still aiming for 4m by tots. Need Veira and Eusibio unless something comes out that's better than prime icons.

Soldato
G2 with 3 games left. Not going for g1 after the bs I've seen tonight. I had a game where I had 20 shots and he had 3 but I lost 2-1. Pickford is apparently superman.

Soldato
Got 11 wins, was busy this weekend so just did them yesterday. Just need tk score with Italian players then I've got all the fut swaps so can grab an icon. Saves me buying one for the socrates sbc

Soldato
Got 11 wins, was busy this weekend so just did them yesterday. Just need tk score with Italian players then I've got all the fut swaps so can grab an icon. Saves me buying one for the socrates sbc
How have you got 14 cards? I've only got 12 and I believe I have done them all so far apart from the new SB reward

Caporegime
for Henderson - can I sub on any player that isn't an Icon?

Ibra, OTW Richarlison, etc?

I had a guy sub on 3 IF players (Werner, Pepe, Son) against me but not future or special versions just IF's. I won 7-6 inside 90 mins. I was using 11 rare english players and he obviously abused the players he brought on against my cack team for his goals. Was raging I didn't think you were allowed to use non rare english players still got the win in the end so he must have been salty.

Associate
for Henderson - can I sub on any player that isn't an Icon?

Ibra, OTW Richarlison, etc?

I had a guy sub on 3 IF players (Werner, Pepe, Son) against me but not future or special versions just IF's. I won 7-6 inside 90 mins. I was using 11 rare english players and he obviously abused the players he brought on against my cack team for his goals. Was raging I didn't think you were allowed to use non rare english players still got the win in the end so he must have been salty.
Yes you can sub any three player’s.

Soldato
Not a great weekend for me, hard to get the games in as had loads of things planned with the Mrs. Ended up playing a stretch of games late on Saturday night after a few beers and a day in the sun... went as well as you'd expect. Finished 20-8, but it was a weekend of streaks. W4, L3, W8, L5, W8

Back
Top Bottom