Have you ever seen someone who looks just like you?

Soldato
well I have (poor sod) :D

I was walking through town yesterday and saw someone who looked like my double. He knew it as well, as he had a little grin when he walked past.

so, anyone else?

Soldato
never seen anyone who looks just like me but have seen folk who look just like other people i know. 1 in fact was so similar i actually spoke to him before realising it wasn't who i thought it was.

Soldato
Never seen a proper doppleganger of mine - but there was someone on "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" that I felt looked a lot like me.

In the past, I've had people say I look like Joseph Gordon Levitt and also Joey Barton... :p

Soldato
Kid at school the year below. Used to get told quite a lot, 'you look like alan'. Alan replies one time when asked the same thing, 'he looks like me'. Still remember that to this day.

Soldato
Yeah, Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe apparently have a bit of a resemlance to me. Obvioulsy they're just trying to piggy back off of my internet fame.

Soldato
I saw a photograph online a few weeks ago, purely by chance, of a person who looks virtually identical to me. I even showed it to my parents who didn't believe it wasn't me.

Man of Honour
A horrible fusion of Daniel Bedingfield and Rhod Gilbert, with glasses. :|

I used to work with two blokes who looked vaguely similar to me, we always wondered if something terrible would occur if the three of us had to join forces on a project or something.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, someone that worked in the same place as me. I only found this out when a girl who worked with him started chatting to me like an old friend before she realised her mistake.

Back
Top Bottom