Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
You can, but an example from Japan is likely to be in far better condition.

Lies:p
43496015730_5ce9d90242_z.jpg

Gone as of this week and will be missed :(Axeboy, as your kinda local, if you need some genuine parts you should look me up on the Lexus owners forum.

Dis - actually I'd don't have any marks at all. Now I think about it, I am rather surprised.

Last edited:
Soldato
How you finding it?

edit: Awww, hope you are replacing with something exciting?

I was a member before on the Lexus club when I had my GS300 a while back. I'll get back into the club a bit more once it actually arrives. Likely do something with the intake and exhaust just for a little more aural pleasure. I'll wait till it arrives first to check whats been done or not (not expecting anything)

Last edited:
Soldato
Look 2 pages back ;)

The Lexus was one of the best cars I've ever had. Went like a rocket, was very comfortable and was built like a tank. Plus just look at the colour. I would have kept it if I could, but my needs are different now and an opportunity came out of the blue that was too good to overlook.

You will enjoy yours when it comes.

Soldato
6 weeks shipping time huh, lucky you. My Mark X took like 11 weeks this time, and i'm STILL waiting for the DVLA to register it. They are really testing my patience now.

Man of Honour
What is the advantage of importing a model that was also sold here? I get why Clarkey imported a Mark X but the ISF was officially available here, are the JDM models better in some way?

Soldato
No difference really

Ive had my eye on them for a long time and as I enjoy importing it just seemed right, plus a bit cheaper. It feels like a continuation of my Crown in some ways.

Annoyingly I enjoy the bidding process but this time I won the first car I bid on, I was looking forward to the calculating/interrogation part that I normally go through. However, it was a good deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom