UEFA Champions League/Europa League 7/8/9 May *** Spoilers ***

Man of Honour
This is not a night for anyone to not be 100% if they arent, either physically or formwise, they need to be subbed, this needs 11 players, not 10.5

Soldato
The first 10 mins is how I said Liverpool should have played in Barca.

The tempo has dropped off massively.

GEGENPRESSSSSSSSSS

Soldato
Man, what could've been had we taken our chances in the first leg :(
On the same basis, Barca would have scored a lot more too.

This is a great match - Liverpool can win by seizing the moment and committing. Barcelona are dangerous but they are also terrified. I think Liverpool win a toe to toe

Don
Well we got the early goal :/

No ****ing idea why we're using VAR and not giving a pen for the challenge on Mane - did they even look at it? Not much got said after the 1st leg but there was a near identical incident involving Pique and Mane then too and there wasn't even a VAR review either. The ref's been your typical UEFA ref, giving everything when a play rolls about and screams and Shaq's had a nightmare but so far so good. If we can keep a clean sheet going into the last 20-30 minutes then anything is possible.

Soldato
Well we got the early goal :/

No ****ing idea why we're using VAR and not giving a pen for the challenge on Mane - did they even look at it? Not much got said after the 1st leg but there was a near identical incident involving Pique and Mane then too and there wasn't even a VAR review either. The ref's been your typical UEFA ref, giving everything when a play rolls about and screams and Shaq's had a nightmare but so far so good. If we can keep a clean sheet going into the last 20-30 minutes then anything is possible.
Var been a waste of time in these legs what did surprise me was they mentioned on commenting that they did check var for a red card when Henderson slid in for a tackle.

I just laughed as Henderson got the ball first and wasn't even close to a yellow let alone a red

Back
Top Bottom