• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2 days left of 28 day RMA

Associate
hi all I sent my GPU back to overclockers on the 10th of april and received by overclockers on the 11th of April then send back to manufacture (gigabyte) on the 15th of april so not including the 15th im on day 26 now and whenever I ring overclockers they say that they haven’t heard anything from gigabyte yet ??? A inconvenience is an understatement for what iv gone through to get my 1300 pound GPU fixed that wasn’t my fault and poor customer service on gigabytes part

The card is a 2080ti gigabyte

Associate
I agree, that sounds bad. What was the RMA number OCUK gave you? Better still can they give you the RMA number we gave them, we normally turn around most RMA in less than 5 working days. I can look into why this has taken so long and why we have not told you about any delay if there was one.

Soldato
That was the last email I got from overclockers on the 15th with that in ☝️☝️

This isn't great to hear especially as a lot of people purchase gigabyte for the uk based rma etc?

hopefully rep can track down issues and lend a helping hand. seems to have work for other cases that have misaligned

(i think most purchase on here for the rep and not gigabyte per-say haha)

Associate
hopefully rep can track down issues and lend a helping hand. seems to have work for other cases that have misaligned

(i think most purchase on here for the rep and not gigabyte per-say haha)

Ah fair enough :D

Fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly seeing how long you've gone without.

Associate
OP
Well I’m guessing it was @GIGA-Man But iv just received a email from overclockers

Dear miles cross,

The product GX-1A0-GI on RMA RMA355526 will be sent to you on a new order with order number xxxxxx

This will be despatched as soon as possible, subject to stock availability.

Associate
OP
also what I don’t understand is how overclockers managed to send me my old card if they didn’t have it and it turned up in overclockers box and tape with haribo ? Overclockers must have had the card the hole time Getting really Angry with all this now

I will never be using overclockers ever again after this

Associate
OP
I’ll have to check it when I get home but according to overclockers it was to be replaced. Only takes 10 minutes of gameplay for it to stop working I’ll check it latter for fun

Soldato
You couldn't make this up. :mad:

Depends if it's not been fixed. All Vendors will normally fix a card 2/3 times in its lifespan before replacing .
If it's a pretty big job then it's a full replace .

I’ll have to check it when I get home but according to overclockers it was to be replaced. Only takes 10 minutes of gameplay for it to stop working I’ll check it latter for fun

Should be all fine, normally direct with gigabyte can find out what was exactly wrong with the card etc

Back
Top Bottom