What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
No heat source sadly. Dropped it off the jack 5 times, 4 of those from max jack height. Driven it with loose lugs already, but will try adding some heavier braking into the mix. Cheers chaps.

Caporegime
Applied my remap to the S60, its fairly rapid now... About 300HP/400NM when running 99.

Car has a stainless cat-back and cold-air-intake as well. That will do me for now! Upgraded IC next, which should release a few more ponies as the IAT's are quite hot with the stock IC.

g51QAAM.jpg

Original clutch seems perfectly happy with the 20% torque increase so far, touch wood.

Caporegime
Applied my remap to the S60, its fairly rapid now... About 300HP/400NM when running 99.

Car has a stainless cat-back and cold-air-intake as well. That will do me for now! Upgraded IC next, which should release a few more ponies as the IAT's are quite hot with the stock IC.

g51QAAM.jpg

Original clutch seems perfectly happy with the 20% torque increase so far, touch wood.

How’s the torque steer?

Soldato
I just fitted a Cork sport tmic on the MPS.
I have been after one for a long whilst to be honest, simply because it allows the use of the stock engine cover to go back on and create a decent deal with the scoop.

Soldato

Richie on VolvoTuning is selling off a boatload of R parts, might have an R clutch in there somewhere. If not they're around £100 from FRF Volvo with the discount code.

Caporegime
Richie on VolvoTuning is selling off a boatload of R parts, might have an R clutch in there somewhere. If not they're around £100 from FRF Volvo with the discount code.

I think its alright to be honest. After my "testing" :p

Also Jesus its quick now... I won't go into detail but... :eek:

Got a plastic sounding rattle like an undertray thats come unclipped or something (that telltale sort of plasticky flappy bounce noise) when I go over bumps now, after my shakedown test. So need to have a look at that now. I think something plastic is hitting the exhaust. Guess the airflow unclipped something.

Man of Honour
Small, pointless and a very nerdy win but I now have a standalone ECU that is capable of monitoring various sensors etc and reporting and storing OBD error codes readable by any standard scan tool.

LS91EYZ.png

Soldato
Few weeks ago but bought myself a nice Focus Titanium X. It's the 1.0 Ecoboost 125 Auto (no, it's not a Powershift, just a good old 6-speed torque converter slushbox) with a few optional extras, like the driver assistance pack (lane keep assist, auto high beam), premium stereo (adds in tweeters on the rear doors, a centre console speaker and a sub in the boot), full leather, paddleshift, etc. A bloody big step up from the 2008 1.25 Fiesta Zetec it's replaced!

ALKhAWB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom