"sensitive" documents found in street, GDPR?

Don
In town tonight and found a number of personal tenancy agreements / applications from a lettings agency blowing around the street

these have names/addresses/phone numbers/ rent amounts on them

don't want to be a **** but IMO this is out of order

any idea where to report or what to do?

Soldato
the business should be grateful its just a report to the ico their getting, not angry clients beating their door down as they've been the victim of identity theft

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Buy properties in the area
Undercut the letting agency
????
Profit

Associate
plot twist the poor estate agent, over work was rushing to a meeting to hopefully close a deal on a property, when suddenly was hit by a car in a hit and run. The estate agent crawling using the last bit of strength to reach these important documents as they blow across the street knowing the GDPR regs he was breaking at this exact moment. Everything goes dark. The estate agent wakes up in hospital finding out that they have been coma for six weeks, to find a few letters beside their bedside...no one is about and the nurses seem busy. With what little strength reaching and opening the letters to see what they are about, the first is a letter from work informing him that due to lost of personal data they have had to let him go. How will I pay the bill I'm still in hospital thank goodness I have my wife *opens second letter* its from his wife who has quit her job, sold all of his possessions and moved away to Cambodia with his best friend. FIN

Don
OP
the business should be grateful its just a report to the ico their getting, not angry clients beating their door down as they've been the victim of identity theft

most of the names were foreign so wasn't hard to find a couple of FB, tempted to let them know

Don
OP
plot twist the poor estate agent, over work was rushing to a meeting to hopefully close a deal on a property, when suddenly was hit by a car in a hit and run. The estate agent crawling using the last bit of strength to reach these important documents as they blow across the street knowing the GDPR regs he was breaking at this exact moment. Everything goes dark. The estate agent wakes up in hospital finding out that they have been coma for six weeks, to find a few letters beside their bedside...no one is about and the nurses seem busy. With what little strength reaching and opening the letters to see what they are about, the first is a letter from work informing him that due to lost of personal data they have had to let him go. How will I pay the bill I'm still in hospital thank goodness I have my wife *opens second letter* its from his wife who has quit her job, sold all of his possessions and moved away to Cambodia with his best friend. FIN
:p

Back
Top Bottom