Gd has died

V F

V F

Soldato
I've tapped in to this thread a couple of times, so I remember what the OP was moaning about before he edited his original post and removed all context about his oppression under the mods.

I joined this forum in late 2018. This place is a paradise as far as I can tell. I'm still a member of a forum or two from the early 2000s and witnessed their decline in to anarchy in the name of a culture of 'good fights' or similar sentiments. These were either encouraged by mods with their active participation or extremely harshly shutdown with arbitrary banning while on a power trip.

Compared with other forums I've been on, I would have to complain (/s) that OCUK GD posters lack the true will to dismember their fellow poster; to crush not only their opinion but every aspect of their life, to relentlessly stalk and ridicule their target, to inspire strangers to steam in with expletive filled vernacular about the soundness of the target's mind, lifestyle choices, moral compass and life decisions, and to attack relentlessly any kink in their armour that's exposed, revelling if they react and expose more kinks in their armour to the delight of all.

Fortunately this place is quite nice actually, though a few feel they get stroppy rights for being the first poster or two in a thread. Generally discussion takes off and the good people with something to say quickly outweigh the bad here in my opinion, and humour and wit still exists just fine.

Some forums are really horrid with unlimited image sizes being posted and full of animated gifs. :mad:

Man of Honour
Couldn't you afford the hosting anymore?

I've no idea what has happened, I haven't got any member info who I can contact to ask them.
There are some members here but I can't remember who they are.

Eh? There was an OCUK hate site? Are you allowed to name it if it is no longer in existence?

Basically many years ago when members were being banned (mainly for racism) a load of them started a site called *********** where this place got hammered.
It was quite childish because they'd make threads about threads on here and what our posters were saying without realising they were being idiots themselves.
That forum transformed into another forum whose name I've forgot and then it went on to become **** ***** where it was no longer an 'OCUK hate site'.
Very rarely did a post appear about OCUK and when they did they were off one person who still held a grudge and he always got hammered anyway.
I don't want to say the name without permission because I got permabanned for a few days for being a member of it and then after a while they said it was OK to use it when they realised it was no longer the enemy.
Apparently the site was named after an incident that happened at a Don's meeting.

I got this email in 2007 :

I had 4 threads devoted to me, I was quite naughty back then and sailed very close to the wind.
Everything they said was true :)

Soldato
Shoe vomit? Is that some sort of code or was there really a website called that?
There was a website called shoevomit. A lot of the older posters who were banned or decided to leave ended up on there. VIRII and Cleanbluesky from Speakers Corner, now these guys could argue (or debate as they liked to call it)

Back
Top Bottom