What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I recently replayed Star Wars: KOTOR playing as a Jedi Consular which I had never done before I have to say though I didn't enjoy it. I've played through it mean times but I haven't played it for years the game just felt a bit flat and was showing it's age. I probably just don't have the patients any longer for RPG's tbh.

Associate
Just finished AC:Origins, and decided to start from the beginning since I missed all previous installments. Today started on Assassins Creed 1. Kind of hard to get used to controls, you would assume they are the same, but that's not the case.

Soldato
Warhammer: Chaosbane - despite less than favorable reviews the combat and depth of builds is great. Took me 18 hours, all solo, to finish the story and now I'm grinding the diff game modes for sexy armor and loot ! new class coming this week and new modes.

Associate
Why does it feel like there's nothing to play despite the market being so saturated? Waiting for Classic as WoW is the only MMO that has gripped me, beyond OSRS.

Associate
Currently playing though Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. As soon as I have completed that, I will be continuing my playthrough on Baldurs Gate.

Associate
Started Guacamelee the other day. I played it on Xbox ages ago but only got so far before my Gold sub ran out. Such a lovely game and good humour too, though getting a bit taxing on the thumbs as the levels get tougher!

Soldato
It Lurks Below - Terraria style dungeon crawler, pretty good once you get into it.

Binged TW: Three Kingdoms - really enjoyed it, will go back to it more.

Constantly go back to the classics though, in particular:

Distant World's: Universe
Europa Universalis 4

Associate
Borderlands 1 Enhanced.

2nd time I've tried it. 1st time got bored quickly but thought I'd give it a 2nd chance as I hear the 2nd is really good, but want to play the 1st one before that

Back
Top Bottom