Ships under attack in the middle east

Man of Honour
Gulf of Oman is no where near Israel, so why do you drag them into the equation.

Your agenda is clear.

If the attack was in the western Mediterranean, then you might have a valid point.

Yeah Mossad is a completely domestic organisation and never in their history operated outside of their borders.

Honestly it's not just Israel is it.

It's the Arab alliance, then Israel, then the US on one side looking for a confrontation and on the other is China and Russia potentially engineering it themselves for different reasons. (making Trump look like a big ol' **** for promising no war, while the trade issue continues) Iran is the third party in play, and this is a big risk for them so i'm not sure about that.

It's not black and white.

You are right about it not being black and white. Selfishly I'm concerned about oil prices my commute is expensive enough as it is...

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I am suspicious that so many people are so quick to point the finger at Iran

especially as they were closer to the iranian coast..if you attempt to sink large tankers which countrys coastline and fishing are likely to be affected, why do something that will cost your own country in cleanup.

Soldato
Mossad false flag quite obviously, what is Iran getting out of sabotaging some random ships? Makes no sense. Israel giving the US more excuses to attack/sanction Iran benefits them massively.

Soldato
Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded. Why. Are. Humans. So. Retarded.

Back
Top Bottom