Le Mans 2019

Soldato
one thing I do notice, is how over the years, everything has gotten brighter, wasnt that long ago where they'd switch off most of the trackside cameras because they couldnt see enough and all you had overnight was the onboards..

Associate
one thing I do notice, is how over the years, everything has gotten brighter, wasnt that long ago where they'd switch off most of the trackside cameras because they couldnt see enough and all you had overnight was the onboards..

Yes i also find it brighter. Perhaps also for safety reasons and from the developed trackside activities

Soldato
Has been for quite a while. No idea what that could be as it’s coming about under hard cornering or braking. Body work rubbing? Although surely they would know about that.

Soldato
Could it just be like moisture from the air? Similar to the edges of plane wings etc. And the reason he’s getting it is that he’s in front? I don’t know. I’m clutching at straws.. lol!

I’m guessing the team can see all sorts of info on the car and aren’t pulling it in so it’s either something they can’t fix and they are leaving it to it or there’s no problem. :)

Back
Top Bottom