Poll: French Grand Prix 2019, Paul Ricard - Race 8/21

Rate the 2019 worst race of the year out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Pit radio for Norris post race.

"Mate, I think you need to hold your head up really high here. You drove absolutely awesomely the whole weekend from P1 to Qualifying you did a fantastic job, and in the race you did a great job too. I'll explain the problem later, but you drove really well mate."

"Yeah, I got it, i know. Just disappointed because we could have been much better you know, so, apart from that. Good job all weekend it's been a good one. Thanks to all you guys and everyone back in the factory. Yeah, lets keep fighting to the next one."

"Exactly. We've proved out point. We'll keep fighting, we'll go get them in Austria"

"By the way, I think Riccardo rejoined the track fairly unsafely. But er, when he went by, he went off the track, came back on and (unintelligible)"

"Yeah, they're replaying it on TV now. And Lando, you've been given Driver of the Day mate, Driver of the day.

"Yeah. Thanks guys."

Associate
If anyone didn't know Lando Norris often streams iRacing on Twitch, with Max a few times too for races like Le Mans.

I know it's a sim and not real life but it's fascinating watching how easily he makes it look. I am looking forward to the race highlights later even if just to see his performance today.

Man of Honour
One of the (slightly dubious) Le Mans streams I had on at points had Lando hopping in an out of it from time to time. Was answering occasional questions and seemed really into Le Mans.

Both him and Russell come across really well. They are the social media generation, so it does help them out.

Man of Honour
So, Vettel got the fastest lap. 0.024 faster than Hamilton. Hamilton was on 29 lap old hard tyres and Vettel was on brand new soft tyres.

Not that impressive.

Back
Top Bottom