FIFA 19

Soldato
Twitch Pack - 91 Eriksen and MOTM Cillessen, will come in handy for an SBC.

Still havent decided on doing Robben and the Bale card looks awesome but im so invested in Bundesliga i dont think i can change it up.

Soldato
Lala and Benitez, means I can sell my tradable Lala so thats a big help.

Probably do Bale and finish off Vieira this weekend now.

Soldato
I linked twitch this afternoon and still no pack, don't know whats going on!
Mine was available straight away, have you fully reset Fifa? I sometimes have to do that. Just quitting at dashboard and loading it fresh.

Lala and Benitez, means I can sell my tradable Lala so thats a big help.

Probably do Bale and finish off Vieira this weekend now.
I did Vieira as replacement for 89 Boateng CDM and I regret it, thankfully It only cost me about 200k and a ton of untradeables but really hasn't impressed me so far.

Ree

Ree

Associate
fred is excellent i done him yesterday. my peasant team at the moment.

192e2ab95f695bff6458cd14d0197c5c.jpg

Soldato
Torres has better jumping. :p

And Zlatan has better heading accuracy, strength, aggression and is 4 inches taller! Plus if his head is tilted up.....dat shnozz!

Mine was available straight away, have you fully reset Fifa? I sometimes have to do that. Just quitting at dashboard and loading it fresh.

I did Vieira as replacement for 89 Boateng CDM and I regret it, thankfully It only cost me about 200k and a ton of untradeables but really hasn't impressed me so far.

Sorted it now, Ozil :(

Yeah, I'm avoiding Vieira, last thing that interested me at this point in the game is a new CDM when De Rossi and/or M'Vila are more than capable.

Soldato
What are all of these orange players I keep packing? Any thoughts on whether there's likely to be an SBC involving them? If not I may as well quick sell, I've got tonnes of them!

Back
Top Bottom