RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Soldato
So, my 3700X arrived today, but I have some concerns. The outer box was very mangled, and looked like the delivery van had been doing Immelmann turns all morning! The processor box itself also showed signs of rough treatment, although the chip and cooler both - at least externally - look fine.

Honestly, I'm disappointed that such an expensive component wasn't better packed, and it's not what you expect from an enthusiast level retailer. The Haribo made me chuckle, but come on fellas, it's no good if the courier has smashed up the product!

I don't like to moan, but I'm now worried that I may have a damaged CPU on my hands, and no way to test it until at least next week. :(

Best to get it replaced. I would contact them about it, I wouldnt be happy with a damaged item at the price you paid

Soldato
I'll see how it goes, if there's any issues it will be sent back. No harm done if it's just the box, but disappointing that the courier was so haphazard with it!

well if you wish to sell it in the future its always nice to have a box for it but not one that is Damaged.

Associate
I take it the 70 3900X's coming in around the 12th have already gone to unfulfilled pre-orders? Unsure weather to cancel my order on another site and take a chance on here..........

Associate
So, as expected, the promised 3900x stock did not materialize today. Guess we are now looking at Tuesday delivery at the earliest. @Gibbo can you comment?

Associate
That's annoying as it being due today was the reason for choosing OC over other suppliers with due date of Monday/Tuesday

Possibly a ploy by OC to grab some Preorders? Most won't bother to cancel and go elsewhere. Easy sales.

Or

OCs were let down by a supplier

OcUK Staff
OP
So, as expected, the promised 3900x stock did not materialize today. Guess we are now looking at Tuesday delivery at the earliest. @Gibbo can you comment?

Unfortunately I’m now out the country for over a week on holidays so have no access the last tracking was 3800X should have being earlier this week and 3900X today so it’s safe to assume all the deliveries are late pretty much globally for everyone it seems.

All I know was:

44x 3600X due Monday
500x 3700X due Monday
180x 3800X overdue expect next week
70x 3900X overdue expect next week
350x 3900X due July 17th

I’m afraid as I’m on holiday any other updates will have to come directly from OcUK HQ via customer service section or giving them a call but as all shipments are in transit and the OcUK warehouse know how important these delivery’s are the moment they arrive they shall be booked in and orders shipped.

Associate
Unfortunately I’m now out the country for over a week on holidays so have no access the last tracking was 3800X should have being earlier this week and 3900X today so it’s safe to assume all the deliveries are late pretty much globally for everyone it seems.

All I know was:

44x 3600X due Monday
500x 3700X due Monday
350x 3900X due July 17th

I’m afraid as I’m on holiday any other updates will have to come directly from OcUK HQ via customer service section or giving them a call but as all shipments are in transit and the OcUK warehouse know how important these delivery’s are the moment they arrive they shall be booked in and orders shipped.

Thanks for checking in. A frustrating wait again it seems :(

Have a nice holiday

Soldato
i’m afraid as I’m on holiday any other updates will have to come directly from OcUK HQ via customer service section or giving them a call but as all shipments are in transit and the OcUK warehouse know how important these delivery’s are the moment they arrive they shall be booked in and orders shipped.
We appreciate the update at 7pm on a Friday evening. ;)

Associate

All I know was:

44x 3600X due Monday
500x 3700X due Monday
350x 3900X due July 17th

Thanks for the info.

Associate
Thanks for the update Gibbo.

No rush, as long as it gets here before Asus release the Strix X570-I Gaming... which will be August by the looks of it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom