Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
I'm surprised Haas got involved with Rich Energy in the first place. That was a major error of judgement right there, and even the likes of Joe Saward were labelling RE as chancers as soon as they appeared on the F1 scene.

Soldato
It didn't really take Mystic Meg to figure out RE were a bunch of chancers. I would love to know Haas's logic for deciding to go with them, as I can't believe they were the only sponsorship offer. 2 minutes of due diligence would have dredged up Storey's background and seen RE out the door. Ultimately Haas are now about to eat a whole **** buffet of entirely their own making.

Associate
Well after the news today that the Rich Energy shareholders had taken back control of the company to rescue the Haas deal and sack William Storey, something got posted to the Rich Energy twitter page. And then 10 mins later twitter went down worldwide.

I got a screenshot:

uBoNl2q.jpg

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm embarrassed for HAAS more than anything, they're a legit team with great potential and this sillyness has no place in F1. If I was Gene I'd be finding a way out of their deal pronto.

Soldato
This whole rich energy vs Haas thing is so weird. Rich Energy tweeted a letter from a law firm representing Haas. The firm only set up last year and has one solicitor on the books. Why would Haas pick a firm like that for such a big case?

Rich Energy also tweeted this today, I’m trying to figure out if it’s a parody account...

Edit: oops, it’s already posted in the British GP thread

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Can you actually buy rich energy drinks? I may get one as a collectible because with all of these shenanigans it seems they’re about to go out of business.

Soldato
Can you actually buy rich energy drinks? I may get one as a collectible because with all of these shenanigans it seems they’re about to go out of business.

I heard some were being handed out at a particular race but cant remember which one. Other than that, good luck trying to find some. Lol

Just googled it and you can indeed purchase it on Amazon!

Soldato
Wont they still have to honour their contract with Haas? (Unless they mutually end it..) Waiting for them to change the logo to Flash’s logo or something equally taken already. :D

Back
Top Bottom