Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
That's a cool looking thing. Weirdly I almost prefer the lines with the roof up? If this before or during TVRs phase of putting everyday buttons in the most obscure and random places?

Soldato
Yup, typical TVR there! I think I'd end up sounding the horn every time I tried to flash someone out. Still great though, I am partial to the oddities that TVR cabins offer.

Soldato
Picking it up on Friday 4 hours from home and I've just seen the weather forcast - torrential rain and thunderstorms! At least I'll have a good idea where all the leaks are by the time I get home :p

Soldato
Picking it up on Friday 4 hours from home and I've just seen the weather forcast - torrential rain and thunderstorms! At least I'll have a good idea where all the leaks are by the time I get home :p

When I got my MGB, it was the weekend end of the huge flooding a few years back, we got from Nottingham to Durham, just before a load of routes got shut for flooding, and on the A19 one of the wiperblades flew off :D

You will have a proper adventure, but look back on it with sheer pride :D

Caporegime
When I got my MGB, it was the weekend end of the huge flooding a few years back, we got from Nottingham to Durham, just before a load of routes got shut for flooding, and on the A19 one of the wiperblades flew off :D

You will have a proper adventure, but look back on it with sheer pride :D

TVR in the wet, aren't they nickname The Widow Maker? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom