• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

More Navi cards on the way

Soldato
Best case scenario equal to a 2080 Super after some drivers for about $30 less. Typical AMD and not until near christmas.
Yea, probably would be in the similar period as back when the Hawaii cards (290x) was launch, with stock cooler version launch at last week of October, and AIB customer coolers version not available till early Dec or something like that.

I think the HD5870 was launched at the last quarter as well.

Soldato
5700XT uses about 170 to 200 watts, if you take 200 watts and add 60% shaders to it, 4096, it brings you to 320 watts, i think 300 watts is about right.

2080TI is 280 Watts.

With heavy throttling due to the inefficient FE cooler. It burns 303W on average and 322W peak when a better cooler is used like the one found in the Aorus Xtreme.
(before overclocking).

Caporegime
5700Xt is 225w when power limits are removed at stock.

Yeah but then its clocking deep into that curve where you gain little for hugely more power, out of the box it's already somewhat into that curve, which is typical of AMD these days, its much more efficient with a little performance loss.

With heavy throttling due to the inefficient FE cooler. It burns 303W on average and 322W peak when a better cooler is used like the one found in the Aorus Xtreme.
(before overclocking).

I didn't know that, i just looked at typical reviews. :)

Back
Top Bottom