Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
As far as I can see all that footage is legal...
Nope

That's my thoughts too

Your allowed to use drones for filming, just not near airports

Not over roads, not over public property, not within 50m of a building, etc, etc, not to mention the various local CAA laws of other European countries. So no, far from it sadly.

Permabanned
Nope

Not over roads, not over public property, not within 50m of a building, etc, etc, not to mention the various local CAA laws of other European countries. So no, far from it sadly.

Check again... that footage is legal. I know which footage is from which country and the local rules and I had permission on the private property ;)

Soldato
Nope

Most of those laws are for RC planes/choppers which can get up to much higher speeds, also there is a 400ft height limit which you can hit in no time with some of the faster planes. Then over 20kg you start coming under the much stricter CAA rules. I don't think all of the rules apply to "drones" (yet).

Last edited:
Soldato
Most of those laws are for RC planes/choppers which can get up to much higher speeds, also there is a 400ft height limit which you can hit in no time with some of the faster planes. Then over 20kg you start coming under the much stricter CAA rules. I don't think all of the rules apply to "drones" (yet).
Sadly not for commercial gain, all of the rules specified within the CAA handbook apply to drones. In only know because I'm on my 5th operations manual edition this year :mad:

Back
Top Bottom