**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Does anyone other than neoboy run their s10e on Three? Looking to replace my 3T and the s10e really seems to fit the bill but I'm not liking the sound of 3-4 SoT away from WiFi :(

Soldato
Myself and others here bought from https://www.eglobalcentraluk.com/

But having just checked, seems they have removed all Samsung phones from the site!!??!

Wonder what's going on there, Samsung strong arming them from selling SD versions where they're not available maybe?

Can't search directly from the website but when Google "S10e eGlobal" then can find them. No idea why, but it's been like that for a while.

Prices haven't really been dipping too my bite point, then just dump this Exynow on eBay or such.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
£489 still, that's what I paid not long after launch. Guess it just shows they're strong sellers, plus I guess we shouldn't expect any dips until close to S11 announcement time.

Soldato
Exynos S10e dropped below £400 here in the UK in Samsung stores according to HUKD. Best I've seen SP version is around £426 at one point but I wasnt looking back then.

I'm just genuinely curious what on earth is going on with my handset and its battery, other than that love this little pocket rocket.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
GSam battery monitor will show you deep data on what apps have been using and when, BG activity etc too. Just grant it the correct permissions (ADB needed for one for system level access for app usage logging) and you should be able to find out.

Soldato
Doesn't wowcamera only stock the Exynos?

I've had Accubattery installed since new and nothing really screams drain, Android background stuff is what's eating the battery.

Soldato
Aye its a shame as the exynos one was silly cheap at the weekend on the uni days deal but I held off, glad I did.

It ticks all my boxes otherwise, great size and weight, headphone jack etc...

Will have to wait for a 855 deal from somewhere.

Soldato
In all fairness, most people seem fine but then there's a few like me. Apparently it's better with updates but this video is from two weeks ago and at 1m56s the battery difference between the handsets is 20%.

Back
Top Bottom