• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are the Powercolor Red Devils 5700XT's coming in today?

Associate
I'm going to do a full uninstall using DDU and would also like to know, do I use catalyst or the new AMD adrenaline drivers.

Dude go into the Driver folder, then Bin64 folder and run the AMDCleanupUtility.exe

Its AMD's own clean uninstall program, not sure why any AMD user would use DDU anymore unless coming from an Nvidia card.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Yes they got here pretty fast, they were able to get them on an UPS Express shipment, costly but means they got here in like 24hrs from Asia which is like miracle work, so everybody gets their cards in time for weekend. :)

Any news on the Red Dragon cards? :cool:

Permabanned
Dude go into the Driver folder, then Bin64 folder and run the AMDCleanupUtility.exe

Its AMD's own clean uninstall program, not sure why any AMD user would use DDU anymore unless coming from an Nvidia card.
I was going to do the same. MSCONFIG, safe boot mode and restart. Once in safe mode fire up DDU, delete and shutdown. Rip the RX 570 out, bang in the devil, fire it up and install the drivers. Simple

Soldato
The Devils look really really nice man, only card i'd consider switching the stock card out for!! They're really gonna fly out :cool:

They are very good. The only thing I would encourage Powercolor to change is to offer a three year warranty rather than two. The Red Devil was recently reviewed by KitGuru and came out very well. Fast and quiet, especially on the "silent" BIOS. It's a big beast but fits in my Lian Li Dynamic.

Back
Top Bottom