Bye bye 6 series - Ideas for baby friendly car

Associate
Well only a couple months till first kid and decided my 6 series coupe needs to go for something abit more practical.....can't Imagen you can even get a baby seat in back of a F13?!

After a couple calls to BMW they have offered me a semi decent cash price so now got around 26k to splash on something but kinda struggling.

Any suggestions, obviously SUV style car comes to mind.

Associate
OP

That is a nice looking motor! Not sure I dare spend that much money on something private though hence why I'm not going to even try and sell mine privately.

The spec of mine is
2017 6 series 640D
M Sport Plus package
Variable Damper Control (VDC)
Comfort Access
High-beam Assistant
Surround-view
Adaptive LED Headlights with Matrix function

So a great great car. Brought it without even a thought about kids and now the reality has set in 2 doors just isn't going to work

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That is a nice looking motor! Not sure I dare spend that much money on something private though hence why I'm not going to even try and sell mine privately.

This particular example has Audi warranty until May 2020 so no risks there. You can also then take the extended insured warranty if you wanted to when that ends.

Soldato
Are you 'buying' or saying 'goodbye'.... buy or bye? :p

:: EDIT :: Someone changed the title for you

Last edited:
Associate
I had the same issue with my 640d F13 when our lad was born. He's almost 4 years old and I've still got the 640d! You can do it with a front facing child seat. He sits high up and can see out of the window and prefers facing front as opposed to rear facing in the other half's car.

Don't get rid of the 6 series, get a Grand Coupe version if you really have to.....

mjt

mjt

Soldato
What's your budget? I'd be looking at a 5 Touring, A6 Avant or E Class equivalent.

I don't have time for the whole "OMG BABIES ARE TINY Y U NEED HUMVEE" ********. If you want to have a small, impractical car, good for you! I don't, and neither does anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom